Legendary

We arrived in 2016 for some reason. We walked out the ship with dad a head of us. "What are we doing back here?" Mick asked. "Savage has a timeship, courtesy of the Time Masters. The timeline is unclear, due to our destruction of the Oculus, meaning." Dad started. "Savage is lost to history." I finished. "Which is why I brought you all home." Dad said to the others. "Mission's not over, man." Jax told dad. "Jax is right. We've lost Savage before. We'll find him again." I backed him us Jax smiled at me and I smiled back. "And then what? We have no way of killing Savage, particularly now that Kendra and Carter are in his possession, assuming that they're still alive, which is highly unlikely." Dad started. "So that's it? We're... we're just giving up?" Ray questioned annoyed. "I'm on my way to the refuge to retrieve our younger selves and return them to the timeline. It will be as if you never left." Dad told them. "What, you think that we can just return to our old lives, and then pretend like none of this ever happened?" Sarah said pissed off side hugging me I don't want the mission to be over I'll lose them all I don't want to lose them. "Mm, that might be a tad difficult. So I had to bring you back to May 2016, not January 2016." Dad reported. "Great, so what you're saying is for the last five months, my mom probably thinks that I'm dead. Thanks a lot, man." Jax said pissed off as well. "Okay, wait, why? Why the change of plans, Dad? You can't just drop them off here and expect me to just forget about them I can't do that I finally found a family again and you want me to pretend none of this happened no I can't do that. If you're getting back on that ship, we are all get back on that ship." I said trying to convince him. I went to hug him but then he started glitching. "In truth, I never left it." The hologram said as the ship took off "I'm sorry for all that I've asked of you, and that it all came to nothing. I wish you all well. And Valentina my precious girl I'm sorry but it seems all I do is cause you pain I don't want that for you I want you to feel like you have a family again Sarah please take good care of her. I love you baby girl." He said as tears fell from his face. Then the hologram disappeared. Jax caught me as I fell on my knees crying. "I never liked that guy." Mick said annoyed. "Val it's okay." Jax tried to reassure me. "He left he left me again." I cried. Sarah pulled into the hug. "It's okay, now dry those eyes I don't think you can possibly cry anymore than you already have." She said wiping away my tears. I hugged everyone goodbye I think I hugged Jax the longest he was the only person who completely understood me and now I have to say goodbye. "Goodbye Jax." I said sniffling. "This isn't goodbye this is I'll see you later." He told me. I nodded and I went with Sarah.

Me and Sarah went to her sisters apartment but she wasn't there so we went to the green Arrows base. "Hello? Hello? Dad." Sarah said with a smile. "Hi, Daddy." She said hugging him. "Baby." He replied in the hug. "Whose this?" He asked gesturing to me. "This is Valentina she is my daughter." She told him. He looked shocked. "Oh dad not like that she is my adopted daughter long story." Sarah confirmed. "When'd you get back?" Her dad asked. Wait does that make him my adoptive grandfather. "I just got back. I tried calling, but nobody was answering. I was at Laurel's, but she wasn't there I wanted her to meet her niece. Where is everyone?" Sarah asked. Her dad took a deep breath "This, uh, Damien Darhk, he's causing problems." "Well, good to know nothing's changed in five months. Dad? What's wrong?" Sarah asked noticing his expression. "Is everything okay?" Sarah asked. "No, baby." He replied saddened. "You're starting to scare me." Sarah told him. "Damien Darhk was in prison, and he escaped, and everyone tried to... stop him. But your sister, honey, she, um..." he started. I felt tears in my eyes knowing where this was going "No, Dad. No." Sarah started with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, baby." Her dad said. I hugged Sarah. "No, Dad. No." Sarah said crying. "I got you." Her dad said joining the hug. We stayed like that for a long time while she was crying. Sarah headed out of the room holding back more tears. "Thank you Valentina." Her dad told me. "What for?" I questioned. "For looking out for her. Oh and welcome to the family." He said giving me a smile. I nodded and smiled back. I ran after Sarah.