Destiny

Rip's POV

I saw them bring half of my crew into the same room as me into different cells. Then one guard came in dragging Valentina across the floor she was unconscious. They put her in a cell. "What did you do to her!" I yelled. "Your little brat should have stopped fighting us." One of the guards spat and they all walked out. "What happened?" I asked them holding back tears. "She warned us we heard her running down the hall shouting at the guards which warned us that they were there. We weren't so lucky but Sarah and Snart they weren't captured so we still have a chance." Mr Palmer told me. Valentina started to wake up. "Dad?" She questioned getting up. "Hey how are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine just sick and tired of being knocked out lately you know it's not a very fun thing." She replied. Making all of us smile. She really does know how to light up a room. Then a guard came back and took me somewhere else apparently I was needed. "Dad!" Valentina screamed banging on the unbreakable glass.

Valentina's POV

Stein was on the floor coughing "Martin, are you okay?" I asked in concern. "I'm required to merge with Jefferson... periodically in order to maintain nuclear cohesion." Stein replied. "Then sending him away on the Jumpship probably wasn't the greatest idea." Mick added. "Given the circumstances we're under, I'm surprised any of us are alive." Stein replied. "Oh, you'll be dead soon. You're getting off easy." Mick told us. "What gives you the free pass?" Ray asked. "They have other plans for me." Mick said obviously meaning him as Chronos. "As Chronos." I replied. "They're gonna try and put me through the induction process again." Mick told us. "Brainwashing?" Stein questioned. "Kills most men, Professor. And those that don't die, end up like mindless goats." Mick reported. "But Snart said you weren't mindless when you were Chronos." Ray added in confusion. "Not any more that usual, anyway." Kendra added. Mick scoffed "The whole time, I stayed focused on one thing. The one thing that kept me sane... vengeance. I focused on how much I hated all of you." Then the time masters forces came in "Ah, gentlemen, I missed you. Come on in. Ah, that's it. Oh, yeah, break my arm." Mick said as they took him out of his cell and pulled his arm. They took me and Kendra. "Hey, what are you doing? Why are you taking them?" Hey!" Ray screamed. I flipped the guard holding me over and Kendra Hawked out. They shot Kendra and they punched he in the head making me disoriented. "Hey! Valentina! Kendra!" Ray shouted in concern.

They took me to a room and I kept struggling. They pinned me down onto a table. "What do you want from me?" I asked struggling. "Shh shh calm down we are just correcting an order we put into place." A time master told me stroking my forehead. I moved my head away from him. "What has that got to do with me?" I questioned with hatred. "As you know we discourage marriage and procreation and you my deer were born by your farther disobeying the rules. A time master even a past time master should not have any offspring so I'm sorry my deer you must die." The time master scum told me. I struggled as much as I could trying to get out of the restraints. They injected something in me. "What was that?" I asked coughing. I felt really ill all of a sudden. "Something you have heard of its called Armageddon virus
Don't you worry we made it so it kills you slower than it would." The time master told me. They took off my restraints. And the guards took hold of me. I could hardly feel my legs. I couldn't stand I felt as if I was going to die. Which is true in my case no one has ever survived the Armageddon virus and I can't be any different.

They took me back to the cells. "Valentina!" Dad, Ray and Stein shouted seeing me. This time they threw me into the same cell as dad. I instantly fell to the ground. Luckily dad caught me before my head hit the ground and he held me in his arms. I started coughing like mad. "Valentina what did they do to you?" Dad asked moving hair out of my face. I couldn't respond because I was still coughing. "Val what did they do?" Ray asked. "They- injected me." I stuttered coughing. "With what what did they inject you with sweetheart?" Dad asked softly. "T-th-the Armageddon virus." I managed to get out. Because going into another fit of coughing. Dad's face turned to horror. He hugged me tightly with tears streaming down his face. I looked over and Stein and Ray's face were filled with rage and sadness. "Dad I can't breathe." I reported finding it hard to breathe. "No no no stay with me okay you have to stay with me." Dad said crying. "I am sorry we had to do this Rip." "She's just a child she doesn't deserve to die!" Dad shouted. "Your friends have time-jumped away. We've lost them. And I've lost any reason to keep you alive." Time master Druce said ignoring him. "Hold on, let's just talk about this a moment." Ray said trying change his mind. "Time Master Druce." Said a guard who came in. I began coughing again. "Kill them all. Starting with him." Time masters Druce said pointing to my dad. "Yes, sir. But we've calculated when the Waverider is headed." The guard told him. "Past or future?" Druce asked. "The present." The guard replied meaning there still here there coming for us not that it matters for me I mm dying either way but they can save the rest of the team they can save my dad. Snart's gun went off killing the guard then he hit Druce over the head with his gun knocking Druce out. "Somebody order up a rescue?" Snart said coming in to rescue us. "Mr. Snart, your timing is impeccable." Stein started. "Or not." Ray said as Mick who looked like he was Chronos again. They held their guns at one another. "Put the gun down, Mick." Snart said saying his real name. I felt another fit of coughing come and dad held me tight not wanting to let me go. "Chronos, fire." Said a time master who came in. There was silence then Mick replied "Sure thing." Then he blasted the time master. "If I recall, I made you a certain promise." Mick said walking over to the time master. "No, I beg of you. No!" He shouted as Mick used his armoured boots to crush him. I felt everything go weird and I felt sleepy "Guys, Daddy I love you." I said about to pass out thinking I was never going to wake up to see them again "No!" Dad and the others yelled. "Don't you dare close your eyes!" Dad yelled in tears. I couldn't hold on anymore and I felt darkness consume me and I let tears fall from my eyes knowing I wasn't going to see Snart the criminal who was becoming my friend. Mick a person I was being to trust again. Kendra my favourite and only Hawk goddess friend. Carter the person who I only just managed to know. Ray my science friend. Stein the guy who felt like a grandfather to me. Jax the only person who didn't treat me like a kid all the time. Sarah the girl who finally made me feel like I had a mother again. And my dad the person I will miss the most the person I never appreciated even though everything he was doing was to protect me, the person who through it all didn't hate or blame me for mum and Jonas's deaths even though it was my fault, the person who will always love me no matter what. I just wish I could tell them all how much I love them and appreciate them. But I will never see them again.