River of time

Me, Jax and Ray figured out something that is bad on Savage's part he used technology from way after 2166. "Sorry we're late, but we found something." I reported running in. "We've been running diagnostics on Ray's suit after his battle with Savage's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot." Jax told them. "The telemetry data included a comparative scan of the robot's tech." Ray told them showing them on the table screen in the brig. "Amazing. This neuromorphic profile is astonishingly futuristic." Stein added. "Yeah, it's from 2166." Kendra replied. "Well, that's the thing. It's not. This technology's light years more advanced than anything from 2166." I reported. "Who cares?" Snart asked not caring. "The Time Masters. They refused to take action against Savage because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline." Dad said getting an idea. "But if he comes into possession of future technology..." Stein started. "It means he's been engaging in exactly the same manipulation of time that the Time Council were designed to prevent." Dad finished. "So now they'll finally sign off on undoing all the damage Savage has done to the world." Sarah replied getting the idea. "Last time I checked, the Time Council was at the edge of the timeline, and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is." Mick pointed out. "Gideon, what's the status of the Time Drive?" Dad asked picking up a wine bottle that was black. "Stable, Captain." Gideon reported. "Plot a course for the Vanishing Point. Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes." Dad said drinking some of the bottle and sitting down in his pilots seat.

Me and Dad were in his office and the ship was shaking "Not to sound like a six-year-old, but are we there yet?" I asked as Sarah walked in. "No, the Waverider was severely damaged in Savage's last attack." Dad reported. "Yeah, I can tell by the way she's flying. You sure you're not pushing her too hard?" Sarah asked in concern for Gideon. "The longer Savage is on board the ship, the greater the danger to all of us." Dad half yelled. "To us, or your family? I checked with Gideon. Bringing Savage onboard didn't change the timeline, and your family still dies Sarah told Rip. "The timeline is always in flux. Once we get to the Vanishing Point, all will be well." Dad replied. "Is that why you're pushing the ship beyond its limits?" Sarah asked. "This has been my ship for the last 13 years. No one knows its limits better than I do. Not even Gideon. The Waverider will hold together. I promise you." Dad told us. Just as he did there was an explosion and I almost fell over. "Bollocks. Gideon!" Dad cursed. "Time Drive failure, Captain. The mains are offline." Gideon told us. "What happened?" Jax asked running in. "It appears the Time Drive is in need of some repair. [computer beeping] Uh, Miss Lance, if you wouldn't mind going, checking on our guest?" Dad asked Sarah. "On it." She replied and I went with her giving a small smile towards Jax he gave on back.

"Have you spoken with your sister Laurel lately?" Savage asked as me and Sarah were making sure that the cell was secure. "How do you know so much about us?" I asked coldly. "Oh, I've only had 191 years to research my enemies." Savage replied smirking at me. "Well, then you'd know I don't scare that easily." Sarah replied. "You should be scared... of Captain Hunter. His obsession to save his family will be the death of you all." Savage said obviously trying to make Sarah go against him. "Thanks for the tip. Enjoy being incarcerated." Sarah said and we were about to leave when Savage stopped us by saying. "Captain Hunter lied to you so often, and still you persist in believing him. You do know why he selected all of you for this endeavor, don't you?" "Great bone structure?" Sarah teased in annoyance. ""He chose people he could manipulate, people that would believe his lies." Savage told her. "Well, the lies I don't believe are yours. Do you blame him for putting his family's lives first?" "I'd tell you to go to hell, but you'd probably just feel at home there." I spat and walked out.

I heard about Jax. "What the hell happened?" I asked running up to Jax to make sure he was okay. "I'm fine." Jax replied. "You look like a 60 year old man." I told him in an are you serious tone. "Are you certain these results are accurate?" Stein asked Gideon. "Jefferson's blood chemistry is akin to that of a..." Stein started. "A 63-year-old man." Gideon finished. "Actually, I don't feel a day over 60." Jax said trying to make us laugh. "This isn't funny." I told him sternly. "No, and it's all Rip's fault." Snart said blaming my dad. "I'm afraid he's also suffering from early-stage osteoarthritis." Gideon reported. "The exposure to the temporal radiation has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration." Stein reported. "This is what happens when Rip goes with Plan B. Plan" Snart replied. "A being taking Savage's head in with that mace." Mick backed up Snart. "We're endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed." Stein told them. "And how's that working out for you, Gandhi?" Mick asked insuring him. "Look, there's nothing we can do about it now." Jax said thinking he was gonna die. That's not happening on my watch. "We can talk to Hunter." Mick suggested. "Even if Kendra was to kill Savage, my situation's still the same." Jax told them. "We're talking about our situation, Pops." Mick replied. "We're not waiting around for the other shoe to drop. You deserve better." Snart told Jax.

Rip's POV

Mr Snart and Mr Rory wanted to leave the mission. "What about you, Sarah?" I asked Miss Lance. "Never been one to run from a fight and I'm not leaving my daughter." She replied leaving. Valentina is not her daughter but I doubt her or Val will except that.

Valentina's POV.

I head Vandal Savage Scream and I heard the he team fighting. I ran out my room and Vandal Savage was looking right at me. He ran towards me yelling. I grabbed his arm and twisted it back. I threw him to the ground. He grabbed my leg and flipped me over. He grabbed my arm and had me in a headlock. Seriously how many times does he have to make the the hostage.

I saw dad punch Carter to the ground saving Kendra. "Gareeb, I was wondering where you were hiding." Savage said to dad Savage still had a holed of my neck. I kept struggling. He shot at Kendra but my dad took the hit which shot him back. "Dad!" I yelled worried. Carter got up and got a hold of Kendra. "Chay-Ara, my love. I'm sorry that it has to end like this again." Savage said strangling her with his spare arm. "Carter." She pleaded. Carter was holding his hand on his head like he was remembering something. All of a sudden Carter hawked up and attacked Savage which made him let go of me. Me and Kendra fell to the floor gaping for breath. "Are you okay?" Dad asked concerned. "Me are you?" I asked because he was shot back. Savage stabbed Carter. "Kendra." Carter said remembering her then he fell to the floor. Kendra started fighting Savage. She managed to knock him out.
"He's alive. [You saved him. You saved us all." Dad said checking Carter's pulse.

We were in the brig and Sarah was piloting the ship. "Is that...?" Sarah questioned "Welcome to the Vanishing Point." Dad replied. "I can't believe we made it." Stein said in disbelief. "And what did you do to your shoulder?" Sarah asked. "Hmm? Oh, I might have jumped in front of a laser blast intended for Miss Saunders. What? I couldn't have my team thinking I cared more about myself than them, now, could I?" Dad said making me smile. "Really?" Stein questioned. "Uh, I think I just lost control of the ship." Sarah reported. "Yeah, that might have something to do with us being the most wanted time criminals in all of history." Dad replied. "Timeship Waverider, we've taken control of your guidance systems. Disable your weapons and prepare to be boarded." One of the time council members said messaging us. "Oh, it's good to be home." Dad replied. "Captain Hunter. This is unexpected." The time council member replied. "Well, I have a reputation to maintain, don't I? And I hereby request an immediate assembly of the Time Council in accordance with General Order 52." Dad requested. "So you've returned to answer for your crimes?" He asked. "No. I'm here to justify them." Dad replied.

I heard loud footsteps. Come into the brig. I looked over to see the time masters forces. I was grabbed "hey let go!" I shouted getting out of there grip. I ran down the halls they were chasing me.

Sarah's POV

"We need to find somewhere to hide." Snart said putting his ear to the door. "Why do we need to find somewhere to hide?" I asked. "Alexa." he cursed. I don't know what that means but then I heard Valentina shout running down the halls. "Stay away from me you ass hats." I got instantly worried. I wanted to help her with all my being but if me and Snart hid we could figure out a way to save all of them.

Valentina's POV

I was cornered and one of the guards shot a flashy thing in my face knocking me out. (Like what Rip used.)

Rip's POV

Savage came into the room the time masters were keeping me in. "Druce's men have taken your ship. Your friends are under arrest. And you are once again my prisoner. This time, I don't plan to lose you. Oh, and yes, I do remember the guard very well." He said holding up the pen. "He died. Now, if you would excuse me, I'd better be getting back to 2166. I've been waiting so very long to meet your family. Wouldn't miss it for the world and this time like I promised I won't let your daughter live. "No! No! No!" I screamed. banging on the brake prof glass.