Deep Snow

***A/N: Okay, this is my first story on here, so it won't be that great!! Throughout the story it'll change POV, so make sure you pay attention to that!!! Tell me what you think, Enjoy!!***

~chapter 1

Elsa's POV.

Today my little sister, Anna, is getting married. The wedding is in 4 hours and the cake hasn't arrived yet, therefore Anna is panicking!

"Oh my god. The cake isn't here, my hair isn't done, my stomach is aching, and I don't know where my veil is! This day is going to be a disast-"

"Anna, calm down. The hairdresser just got here. Your veil is in the main bathroom. You're probably just hungry. And I'm going to find out about the cake right now! Please, just chill out." I tried to assure her that everything will be fine.

I hurried down the stairs to call the bakery shop. Great! The cake is being delivered right now! I told Anna the status on her cake, then went to my room to get ready for the wedding.

I don't even need to take hours to get ready. I moved one hand in a spiraling motion over my head to create a long, mint colored dress with a sash. I fixed my hair up into a elegant bun and did my makeup. I don't really need my heels just yet. I put on some slippers and went back to Anna's room to check on her.

"Elsa! I'm really nervous. What if I'm walking down the aisle and trip over my dress? Or some monkey drops a banana peel and I slip! I'll be laughed at on my wedding day!!!"

"Anna, calm down. You're letting the nervousness get to you. And a monkey? Really, Anna?"

Anna sighed and rested her head on her hand giving her sister a I'm not liking you right now look.

--3 hours later--

I walked into the castles chapel to see who has shown up so far. All I saw was a bunch of townspeople. They were all sitting down, quietly talking to each other.

Then I noticed one boy wasn't sitting. He was standing by one of the windows, not talking to anyone. Just studying the chapel. He doesn't look familiar...

"Elsa!" A high perky voice called from behind me. I turned around to see my cousin, Rapunzel, running toward me. Right behind her was her husband, Eugene, and her parents, the King and Queen of Corona.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you all could make it!!" I hugged each person, "the front row on the left is reserved for all 6 of us!"

"6? But there's only 5 silly!" Rapunzel laughed.

Right as I was about to explain to them that Olaf would be with us....

"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf came up from behind me introducing himself.

Everyone just looked at him, trying to make sure that they're all seeing a walking, talking, snowman.

I laughed at their reactions, "Everyone this is Olaf, I built him! Olaf, this is my cousin Rapunzel, her husband, Eugene, and my Aunt and Uncle. They're the King and Queen of Corona!"

Olaf gasped and danced around with happiness.

"Olaf, will you take my family to our reserved area?" I asked.

"Oh yes, of course!! Follow me!" Olaf started waddling to their seats.

I looked back to see if that strange boy was there, but he was gone... What in the world? who was he and why is he here?