A... nice... train ride

Train scenes

Third Person's POV

Sachi watched.

And watched.

And watched.

And watched.

And watched some more.

The emo-delinquent had lost the fight for the train seat beside Himeishi, and was stuck beside Sachi. They were so bored that they had started a staring contest. 

Sachi shared blankly at the emo-delinquent (yes, she doesn't even know his name) while the latter was obviously trying his hardest not to blink. Like all anime characters that over exaggerate things.

Pa-thetic.

Finally, he blinked. And again. Then-

"AAAAARGHHHH!!!"

He buried his face in his hands and screamed out his frustration. If this train compartment wasn't private and soundproof, he might've defeated Sachi in the level of humiliation he would've gotten.

Sachi merely drew another line to her long line of wins on their scoreboard. Aka, a candy wrapper.

"Okay, I-I was going to go easy on you because you're a g-girl, b-but, " He slammed his elbow onto the small table between them. "I challenge you to an arm-wrestling match!!"

Sachi just yawned. Nobody said she had to babysit him, right?

"HEY! I-I mean, Aoi-san, please...?" He gave his best puppy eyes. It seriously looked like he turned into a puppy.

But mutts will be mutts, and bitches will be bitches.

"I think you're lacking some brain work here-" Sachi finally blew a gasket. "But considering you've never won against me in anything since we were six, what the hell makes you think you can win against me now?"

"Well, cause now I'm taller than you! And I'm also-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence as Sachi grabbed his hand, positioned her elbow, and slammed his fist in the table. Multiple times.

Bam bam bam.

Ouchie wawa.

"-stronger..." He performed a great face-desk, hand twitching violently in the air.

Sachi went back to picking out nothing from beneath her nails.
Never insult a girl's height.   

---

*10 minutes later*

Third Person's POV

Once again, Sachi just watched. However, now the situation was different. There were bandits on the train.

WTF

WHERE THE HECK DO BANDITS COME FROM IN THE FREAKING TWENTY FIRST CENTURY

She and the emo-delinquent had escaped and managed to hide in a bathroom stall. She told him this was stupid, but nooo. He just had to rescue his little lady. So Sachi did the most reasonable thing to do.

She ditched him.

Instead of following his dramatic plan, she went and decided to see if any of bandits knew if he wanted his balls ripped off or tell her what was going on.

Sachi hoped it was a no-brainer, as she didn't really want to go to jail for assault.

The first person that she stepped on decided to tell her everything. Hang on, this guy has a face. Capturable target, maybe?

She leaned down and poked the cheek of said male. "What's your name, tall guy?"

The tall guy that she was sitting on blinked. "Er... why would you like toOOOOOWW I'LL TELL YOU I'LL TELL CHILL"

*glitch* since when were you so violent... take a chill pill- *glitch*

Sachi removed her foot and sat on his stomach again, earning an 'oof.' "So, wise guy, name?" She slipped his helmet-thing off to reveal red hair. 

Yep. Definitely a capturable character.

"Iwamoto. Satisfied?" He tried to get up, but Sachi moved her foot an inch. He went back down.

"Right, Iwamoto-san, now tell me where Aoi Himeishi and a blondie that looks like a frenchie are. And stay down." She replied, threateningly moving her right foot again.

"They're probably with the conductor." Iwamoto answered quite quickly. The most cliche thing about the whole situation is that they only have three guards on the whole train. But when we tried to escape earlier, there were suddenly like ten that multiplied out of nowhere. It's seriously SO BAD.

"Great. And good night." Sachi slammed her elbow into his skull, probably giving him a concussion as his eyes went swirly and small cracks spiderwebbed across the floor.

Now to go tell emo-delinquent where they are.

Hope he didn't do anything stupid.

---

*10 seconds later*

Third person's POV

Sachi just had no words. What was this?

She sighed internally from her perch behind the door. Peeking into the small window in the door again, she still couldn't really grasp the situation.

Her sister, Hime, was in a rather uncomfortable position tied to a chair while the blonde president was knocked out on the floor. Two voices were talking, both low-pitched and male.

'This is probably a bonding scene with the idiot delinquent.' Sachi noted. 'Maybe Hime is on his path?'

She sat there for a few more minutes, kind of conflicted on what to do. If she let this happen, then the harem ending won't happen, on the other hand, if she stopped this, the harem ending WOULD happen and she would lose some of her friends and that also sealed the fate of the poor antagonist.

'Well, this is just great. Eenie, meanie, miney, moe...' Before she got down to her choice, a sudden flash of red barrelled right into the door.

"Oh... I forgot about you." She muttered as the red-haired bandit rushed past her with a...

...WTF WAS THAT A PIPE?!

What was his name again? Mizumoto?

She leaned against the wall, realizing that this wasn't a bonding scene for the emo delinquent, it was actually the intro scene for the new character. Come to think about it, where was the little delin-

A flash of black flashed past her and she sighed. "Well, I suppose the obvious will happen. The emo-delinquent will mistake what's happen and it will look really awkward..."

The sounds of fighting suddenly stopped and Sachi strained her ears to hear, cautiously peeking into the doorway. She sweatdropped at the scene.

Mizumoto and the emo delinquent were staring at each other, the emo delinquent with a kendo sword at his side while the other held a metal pipe. The delinquent had caught the red-haired charmer right as he was undoing her sister's ropes, so it kind of looked like he was tying her up. 

How was sister doing, you ask? Fainted from stress. The two voices from earlier were on the ground, looking unusually red.

I decided that this was getting way to dramatic and walked into the frozen scene and waved my hand in front of the emo delinquent's face. He didn't blink.

That was weird.

I crossed the room and tried the same for Mizumoto, who didn't respond at all either. I turned to the front of the train and realized that none of the trees were moving either; rather, they were frozen in a half-bent stop.

Was having time stop part of the timeline?!

"Your funny. It's not, though." A sudden voice answered my thoughts.

*glitch* Time is ticking, kid-  *glitch*