Business & reunions

Third Person's POV

"Hey, dumbass!"

Sachi didn't even bother to glance at the source of the voice as she exited the train with Isshin, each holding their own luggage.

Of course they carried their own stuff why would Isshin carry Sachi's luggage?

"Oi!"

"Listen to me!"

"At least glance at me!"

"Kaachan, you didn't say the magic words..." A new voice broke in cautiously.

"P-p-p-p-p-p-please!"

As soon as the last syllable was out of his mouth, Sachi stopped and Isshin did too, noticing her stop. "Yes?"

A tall bleach-blond stood behind her with a long-ish haired taller male that was a little broader than the blond. The blond kind of looked... like an ikemen.

Capturable target...?

Probably.

"Have we met before? Wait," as the blond opened his mouth to respond, Sachi put up a hand, "no, I've got nothing. Isshin?"

The short guy just shrugged, kind of intimidated by all the tall people.

The two turned around to leave and left for real that time, leaving to gawking people behind them. Which soon turned into...

"WHAT THE HELL?! SHE CAN'T RECOGNIZE ME?!"

"Kaachan, calm down please, we're in a public area..."

***

Sachi's POV

Early morning sky blue, birds chirping, and nobody on the streets except for our little group (which had shrunk drastically after the preliminaries). Now only the heroine's group, her group, and Isshin's neighbor's group remained.

Our guide, a random faceless dude, was talking incoherently as we moved from one place to another, signifying this scene wasn't important.

Let's make it important for the fun of it.

I looked at Isshin, who looked right back at me.

***

Isshin's POV

It's too boring.

I want to make something happen.

I looked sideways to Sachi and nodded. She nodded too and pointed to a group of children who were running around.

Faceless children, of course.

One of them accidentally threw a ball near Sachi's feet. Sachi's sister... Hichi-Kame-Hame-Ha-

Can't remember.

But Sachi was quicker. 

She reached down and snatched the ball up from the ground. "HEY! Dropped something??"

"Pass, big sister!" On of the faceless boys laughed.

"Sure!" Sachi walked over and patted the boy's head. "What's your name?"

"Koharu, big sister!" I blinked, surprised. 

The boy suddenly had a face. Large brown eyes, cute button nose, and rosy lips. A total Ikemen! But how? In all my life, I had never seen a faceless person gain a face... Not once!!

"-okay? Bye, Koharu!" Sachi pinched his cheeks before turning around and heading back to me.

"Bye big sister!" 

I glanced at Sachi's sister, who was ignoring the small situation now that it was out of her hands. And happily chattering with her bodyguard duo. I started to wonder what the genius boy and proud delinquent saw in that naive girl. 

"Sachi, why does your sister have so many friends? Of the opposite gender?" I asked her as our group continued walking. "While you have none?"

They both failed to notice the small pair of watchful eyes staring at them from behind...

***

Sachi's POV

Because she's the heroine... and that's the plotline...

If only I could tell Isshin that... 

"She's cute." I told him instead, quite proud of my answer. 

"Ah. That's true." Isshin agreed, nodding his head as we continued down our merry little way.

DAFAQ MATE WHEN A GIRL SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE NOT AS MUCH AS YOU OR SOMETHING-

-is what I thought, but I didn't show it. I had a lifetime of experiences to make a poker face, so obviously not.

"Which country do you think will win this year? As BaraYura isn't competing this year." Isshin suddenly asked. 

Obviously us, 'cause we've got the heroine.

"Probably us. I mean, do you think anybody can beat us?" I shot back smoothly. "I swear, if they gave us a ranking of how we did in the preliminaries, we'd be first."

"That's if they don't like the naive songs that your sister does." Isshin commented. "Sachi, I've been wondering for a while, but-"

"LOOK! It's the dorms!!" I quickly changed the topic as huge red buildings came into sight. "I think they're bigger than on TV!"

The short guy glared at me for a second but was also soon distracted by the scarlet buildings. "Oh. Wow."

"Do you think we're getting partnered with someone to share a room?" I asked, suddenly feeling excited at seeing the dorms. I hadn't dormed with someone since my last life, when I trained to become an i- singer.

Isshin and I both pulled a face. Dorm with someone...? Again...?

"Do you mind sharing a room with me, Isshin?"

"No, Sachi. I don't. Do you think we can?"

"My sister will probably share a room with one of her many male buddies anyway. I think it's all good."

"That's good. I don't want to be partnered with Izuku again... I hope he doesn't find me..." Isshin muttered the last part quietly.

"We're starting the filming tomorrow, aren't we? It's live, right?" I asked quickly, so the 'speak of the devil and he shall appear' thing doesn't come true. 

"Ye-"

A pink-haired giant flew past me with a loud squeal. "ISSHIN-CHANNNN~!"

Ah. I was too late. "See you later, Isshin." Well, we are only business partners after all. I was gone in a flash.

[ contest #1 ]

note : the person who sachi was in her last life is in fact a real person. I already know who it is, so the contest is to guess who she really was in her last life.

closest // 1st place

- a piece of art or a cover

- a chapter dedication

- a character added under their name/nickname & choice of personality & model

2nd place :

- a sketch or a cover

-a chapter dedication

- a minor/judge character added under their choice of name & model

3rd place :

-a chapter dedication

*only 1 final entry per person ; please PM or comment

[ please participate lots!! ]