Explosion

[ h a p p y  1 k & 2 k  r e a d s ]

Please, let's just skip the heroine's performance seeing as you all know how a typical performance inside an otome game of hopes and dreams are. So let's skip it. And let's just say that it gave a kind of peace to everyone. One that made them confident and touched their innermost feelings.

Sachi and the midget stood in the waiting area, conversing quietly. The heroine's performance gave them courage that they would pass. Obviously, if the heroine's performance was that horrible, they would pass with flying colours.

"Oh, and what's your name?" shorty asked. 

"Aoi Sachi. What 'bout you?" Sachi replied.

"...Isshin. Isshin Kimura." Isshin replied just as quick and stoic.

"Nice to meet you. Please take care of me."

"Please take care of me."

The two exchanged brief greetings and went over their plans one final time before their name was called. So far, about eleven out of seventeen had failed. 

When the heroine and her two buddies stepped out, completely ignoring the two standing by the door, Sachi and Isshin quietly went into the performance room, where the person who's voice had sounded was along with another guy... wait, wasn't that the angel?! He was a judge?! He stared at Sachi somewhat maliciously, but Sachi...

... just ignored him. Like, whut? I dunno you? What are you talking about?

This seemed to make the ex-archangel even angrier, but Sachi paid no mind, whistling and looking the other way.

"Names?" The bright, cheerful looking guy asked them. Isshin did a double take. T-the guy had s-such colourful hair!!

"Aoi Sachi and Kimura Isshin." Sachi answered for both of them, pointing to the respected person as she said their names.

"You both have faces." The colourful-haired guy noted, his eyes narrowing the smallest fraction.

Both of them stayed silent, making faces something along the lines of... 'your wasting our time.'

Michael just glared at them, not really helping their situation. "Well, get on with it!"

The two of them just ignored him and started to plug the amp in and connect the wires. After the two successfully finished, they accepted mics from a staff member.

"On three?"

"One, two-"

And they were off

Bish, you're the heroine, but we've actually tried hard our whole life.

---

When they left, the multicolour haired judge turned to Michael. "See, I told you the two would make a great team!"

"Whatever. It's not like I disagreed..." Michael was having a hard time closing his mouth. "But that was amazing... I thought you didn't give them any talents?"

"I didn't." Rainbow judge replied. 

Akai ao...

"So how did they get so good?! You know, if they keep going like this, the game line will be altered!"

Sore tada...

"So? That was the whole point here, right?"

Nanatsu, made wa...

"N-Ye-No-I don't know! You never told me! See, I told you, angels should have rights too!!"

Tooi...

"Ne, Michael-chan... how do you think they could do that?"

Kare to shiru...

Michael tilted his head to one side, confused. Come to think about it, there was a reason both of them were only side characters. It was because they weren't special enough to compete in any way with the heroine and her overwhelming talents.

Wasure to....

"It's because they practiced harder than anyone else, of course. How else could those no-talents impress both an archangel and god himself?"

Shimata!

[ a/n if you don't know the song Inclusion, i've put a video on top on a brief-down ]