Goner

Third Person's POV

That night, Sachi had a nightmare. The stark white walls of a hospital haunted her, a clock ticking agonizingly slow.

Then there was a person.

"Are you there, *********?" 

Who are you? His face was blurry- inrecognizable, almost like someone did a poor job of whiting him out.

"If you can hear me, can you... let me know?"

Yeah, well- oh. 

Sachi tried to move her mouth to respond, but nothing. She tried again. Nothing. She suddenly found herself staring down at the two people. Her line of vision stretched to reveal a giant, expensive-looking hospital room. 

The figure sitting beside the bed ran a hand through his hair. "I told him you should've taken a cab. Hyung even freaked out today cause I said I would take my car to the hospital."

Why? Wouldn't a car be safer? 

Suddenly, the scene switched to a darker one. It was night, and Sachi didn't feel well. She burped lightly, staggering along the parking lot to her car. Her car...His car...?

Head spinning, he stumbled to his car, fumbling for his car keys. Was he too drunk to drive? It's okay. Nobody would care if he disappeared anyway.

He thought back to that afternoon, how his trusted hyung had yelled at him instead of giving him the comfort that he needed. He hit the side of his expensive car, grumbling incoherent words under his breath.

Sachi didn't know what he was doing- he just felt the overwhelming need to run away from it all. Why not? His mind asked him. There's nothing really left for you here anyway. 

I wish I could just go to another world. Like those perfect little worlds inside games and stories that end in perfect endings- happy endings.

He turned the ignition, not-so-carefully backing out of the parking lot outside the company. He pushed the car toward the highway, not really caring where he was going. Just away from here would be nice.

All was going well- it was just a little night drive, no danger there.

(GIMME DANGER)

"Ahhhh hyung~" Jungkook picked up his phone, adment on getting his hyung to join him. He felt sorry, after all. It wasn't his hyung's fault. It was all his- all his...

crash.

"The number you reached is unavailable-" Sachi's mind was so hazy. He couldn't lift a finger. He couldn't even think straight. He tried to blink away the black spots swirling in his vision. And the paiiiin. Thepainthepainthepainthepainthepainthepainthepain.

It's okay though. A part of him told him. It's not like anyone wants you here anymore. See, even hyung's mad at you. Maybe God just wants you somewhere else.

Right, this was... this was not my place. I guess... I guess I should.. should just...

She woke up.