At its finest

[ I gotta sleep so all drawings were really rushed-- ]

Third Person POV

Sachi and Izuku discovered Isshin napping under the shade of a tree outside.

"Hey, Isshin." 

"Hi Isshin!!"

"Hey... Sachi."

Izuku pretended to tear up, making crying noises. "What about me, Isshin-chan?!"

Isshin stared blankly at him for a second, then looked away. "Hey, who's that again?"

"ISSHIN-CHAN..!!" Izuku clutched his shirt and started bawling. "How can you-" sniff "-forget me?! I-I'm your f-fath-"

Isshin's eyes lit up suddenly. "Oh, I remember!"

"Really??" Izuku turned his head quickly.

"Sachi, the next live date was posted on the website today!" Isshin exclaimed, looking strangely motivated and energetic. Sachi shied away from the overwhelming light into her emo corner. 

Izuku joined her.

"What's the theme?" Sachi asked, scratching her head as she settled down beside Isshin.

"Well..." Isshin sighed. "We're not allowed instruments this round. It's dancing.."

"What's the problem? Can't you dance?" Sachi asked, amused. Izuku settled down on the other side of Isshin, still depressed. She just laughed.

[ honestly just thought izuku needed a bowl cut ]

"What about you then, Sachi? Are you good at dancing?" Izuku asked, sniffling.

Sachi smirked. "Honestly, dancing has to be my favourite way to responding to music."

Isshin continued to look depressed. "Can't we just sing...?"

"We have to sing too, yanno?" Sachi raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you read the original rules? We have to sing in every live no matter what the theme is!"

Isshin sunk farther down into the grass. "So," He asked miserably. "When do we get started?"

"Since I'm guessing you don't know how to dance at all, right now!" Sachi responded a little bit evil-y.

***

Third Person POV

'And it so happens we have dance class next. Brilliant. Definitely a coincidence.' Sachi thought, staring pointedly at the sky where the rainbow-haired god was surely watching them.

Isshin leaned on Sachi, having no energy to stand on his own. Sachi blinked, staring down at him. 

U-uhm... her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Isshin, we have to choose a song first." She coughed into her fist. "Last time we did a serious one... So can we do a preppy one this time?"

Isshin just stayed still, dark lines on his forehead. "I honestly-- can you choose?"