Operation 'at least blush'

Third Person's POV

"We passed, right?"

"Obviously. Did you see their faces?"

"Looked pretty normal to me. Can't really tell."

"That's because you've performed in front of people too many times." Sachi retorted as they put away their equipment. "By the way, do you think that our partnership is permanent?"

Isshin thought of that for a moment. "I hope so. I've never met anyone easier to work with than you. Nobody else could've pulled that off in ten minutes."

"Why thank you, Isshin. I'm glad you think the same way as me." Sachi smiled, not flustered at all.

"If we are partners, we should get to know each other better. Want to sit with me and my roommates at dinner?" He asked. It was true, of course. If thy knew each other better, their music would be much more harmonious and in sync.

"I guess so. I'll see you later than, Isshin." Sachi responded as they walked out of the practice room.

"See you later, Sachi." Isshin watched her walk down the long train's pathway to her compartment.

Isshin's POV

Strange... This girl is really, truly, very, extremely, totally, completely,  strange.

I've never talked to a girl that acts as calm and as not red-in-the-face as she is. When I compliment a girl...

... They usually fall over with a giant nosebleed and blush. Usually saying something along the lines of, "K-kawaii!!". Unlike how Sachi behaved when I complimented our harmony.

This is really unusual. Unusual indeed.

I walked a short way to my own compartment which I was sharing with my classmate Izuku. When I opened it, I found him in the midst of many girls.

Tch. This is why I dislike being partnered with someone.
"Ah, Isshin-chan! There you are!" As soon as he noticed me, he shooed the girls away, who sighed (probably in resignation; they always had to leave when I returned). "Do you think you passed, Isshi-chan?"

I stared at him. "Why are the nicknames getting worse and worse everytime you try to say my name?"

"Because! I don't know!" The pinkette replied, sitting up a little straighter.

Sadly, my only friend and compartment-mate is also extremely... soft-brained. In other words, dumb.

"I made a new friend, and I'm pretty sure I passed. Oh," I paused, remembering our promise as I stripped myself of my shirt to get changed for dinner. "I'm going to have dinner with that new friend. Would you join if I said she was a girl, Izuku?"

Izuku looked shell-shocked for a moment.

Blink...

Blink...

"Yes, I made a friend, and yes, that friend is a girl. Stop looking so surprised, it's insulting." I mumbled the last bit, tugging on a dark grey shirt. "I might go practice some music with her later, just for practice- SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH YOU DIMWIT I DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME!!"

Our little scene ended with the pinkette's face getting beat in by our friendly neighbourhood midget.

---

Sachi's POV

HAHAHAHA THEY PROBABLY THINK I WORKED REALLY HARD OR SOMETHING-

-I shouldn't tell them that I was part of a world-renown musical group in my last life, right?