Little knives of little wives pt.1

[ long time no update, guys! ]

Sachi's POV

Hmm...? I feel things digging into my back. 

I didn't dare turn around, but I definitely knew who it was. The blond guy from the station.

Is he, like, in love with me? 

Well, after I ditched Isshin, I ended up going in line with a bunch of faceless people- except for three people.

1. My dear sister, whom was looking around curiously and innocently with her hood drawn up like some emo kid and not looking where she was going.

2. The blond psychopath that kept staring at me like I was a plague that needed to avoided but I killed his parents or something and he was out for blood.

3. The broad guy with the long purple hair that kept saying kaachan, kaachan to the psycho-dude, who just kept glaring little knives into my back. 

The faceless leader guy suddenly turned around and yelled for quiet. "From now on, I'll be announcing the names of the people who will be dorming together!"

The crowd of faceless started to rumble once more. 

Sachi could already see it coming; it was definitely going to be blondie, purple-ie, and the heroine together. 

"-Aoi Sachi, Kagayama Len!"

Oh look, see? I told you-

wait...

wait...

wait...

NO!! NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!

I AM AGAINST THIS!! NAY I SAY!! NAY!!

However, I kept my poker face and turned back to stare pointedly at the blond guy that was standing behind me. Wait, so he was the short guy that was the energy-full shy-guy type? The one from third grade?!

Ooooh.... Now that I think about it... I see the ressemblance. But Kaa-chan... 

...He's gotten so adorable <3 

A total ikemen!

Well, if I had to... I guess fatass is tolerable.

***

Gakup's POV

Hmm...? I feel uncomfortable. Is someone glaring at Kaachan?

Hisssssss.... Nobody glares at Kaa-chan.... Hiss Hiss Hissssss....

My head snapped toward the direction of the glare, and to my surprise, it was the girl that Kaa-chan was obsessed with. 

"-Aoi Sachi, Kagamine Len!" 

"WHUT?!" Came the appalled voice from beside me. Oh, Kaachan... "NO FREAKING W-"

Hastily, I threw a hand over his mouth. Instantly, his eyes snapped up and starting glaring at me. 

Internal Kaachan: LEMMEGOLEMMEGOLEMMGO

Well, I don't really need to respond to that... but poor Kaachan...

***

Sachi's POV

I blinked and sweatdropped. I felt like I felt their relationship from here.

Stupid blondie 'kaachan': Outgoing, ADHD, still stupid, doesn't give a shit.

Our friendly neighbourhood ikemen: two words; kaachan otaku.

Oh, come on... Why do the handsome ones always have to be the weird ones?

Oh, well... I can't do anything about it now... I strode over to the struggling Kaachan and the effortlessly-holding-him-back Kaachan otaku. "Excuse me... I believe that you are my roommate?"

"LIKE HELL I A-"

"He means yes, Aoi-san." the kaachan otaku tightened his hold around Kaachan's mouth, effectively silencing him.

"LIKE HELL I DI-"

"Oh, thank you, Gakupo-san. Would you mind going with us upstairs?"

"LIKE HELL HE DO-"

"Of course, Aoi-san. Shall we go?"

"LIKE HELL WE AR-"

"Alright, Gakupo-san. I'll carry the luggage."

"LIKE HELL YOUR TOUCH-"

"That would be most appreciated, Sachi-san. Thank you very much."

***

Third Person's POV

A short girl carrying a mountain of luggage, a tall blond guy being restrained by his companion-who-had-long-violet-hair-like-a-girl. 

It was quite a comical sight, really.

But how can we forget about the situation on the other side, right? 

The heroine and her two buddies were having their classic show-down of the two glaring at each other over the heroine. Unfortunately, now there was another in the fray. Iwamoto-the-bandit, from episode five, was now there with the two, glaring at the lot of them while the clueless heroine stood there looking pretty.

Let's not forget who she's rooming with- but does anyone care?

Certainly not Sachi. 

[ results for contest to be shown tomorrow {maybe with part 2} ]