Little knives of little wives pt. 2

Third Person POV

Sachi was satisfied.

Her room was elegant, the food was elegant, the yard was elegant, the hallways were clean, and all her clothes arrived safely.

Len was depressed.

He was sharing his room with Sachi, he was sharing his table with Sachi, he was sharing the yard with Sachi, he was sharing the hallways with Sachi, and Sachi touched his luggage. Blurgh.

It was the first day of training but Len didn't want to get up.

"Kaachan, it's time to get up." Sachi shook Len lazily, almost ready herself. Her white uniform was ready- in her own way- and she was just trying to be a kind soul and help her roomma--

BAM.

"Lemme shleep..." Len muttered, scratching the back of his head, ignoring Sachi's pain as she massaged her stomach. 

"This b*tch!" She muttered, thoroughly finished with him. Sachi snatched up the plastic water beside Len's head and screwed off the lid, and poured.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

***

Third Person POV

"That- bad person!" Len huffed, stomping down the halls to his first training session before the next competition, which was to be aired live on TV. "Is she even sane?!"

Gakupo, although a Kaachan otaku, knew when Kaachan was doing something wrong. "Isn't that the same girl you said you had a crush on in 6th grade?"

Len's face slowly turned into a tomato. "N-no!! Who would have a crush on that- thing!"

 "N-no!! Who would have a crush on that- thing!"

Gakupo was mostly amused at this. "Whatever you say Kaachan, whatever you say..."

The two of them, one very amused shemale and a tomato with the uniform on, continued to walk down the hallway to their first class; vocal.

"By the way, Kaachan, where's your tie? Shouldn't you have it with you?" Gakupo asked worriedly. "It's mandatory..."

"It's itchy." Kaachan replied plainly, not knowing the catastrophe that awaited him.

***

"Miss Aoi, don't you knoW IT'S MANDATORY TO HAVE YOUR TIE ON?" Their pose coach scanned Sachi's choice of dress, frowning. She pushed her spectacles up slightly. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT YOUR ATTIRE?!"

Sachi looked down at herself. "Hmm... the tie was itchy, so I lost it, and the skirt was too short, and I'm not a slut, so..."

"AND YOUR H-HAIR! WHAT IS THAT MONSTROSITY?!" The pointy-nosed pose coach yelled again

"AND YOUR H-HAIR! WHAT IS THAT MONSTROSITY?!" The pointy-nosed pose coach yelled again. "WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR SISTER! Miss Aoi, please come up here."

Hime slowly made her way up, her pigtails bouncing slightly as she walked shyly forward.

"The skirt should be worn TASTEFULLY-"

"I TOLD YOU, I'M NOT A SLUT!" Sachi yelled back. "STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO ONE!"

She flounced back to her seat, flipping her hair at the teacher once before sitting down. She leaned toward to Izuku, who was sitting beside her. "Do you think we're going to learn anything?" Sachi whispered loudly.

"Not sure~" Izuku whispered back, equally loud. "I mean, by the way it's going, I think this teacher thinks she's stylish or something~"

Hime timidly started sliding back to her seat as well and the teacher coughed. "Alright, for today's lesson-"

"If she says we have to be photogenic, I'm going to puke." Sachi whispered loudly again. The teacher froze.

"Ahh... I think you hit the target." Izuku chuckled.

***

Lunch- Third Person POV

Ringggg~ 

The bell rang loudly and the first two out the door were Izuku and Sachi. 

"Wasn't that the best lesson yet?" Sachi commented sarcastically. "I learned so much."

"Like how the teacher used to be a model?" Izuku rolled his eyes. "No wonder. If she still is a model, I'd question-"

"Hey guys!!" A squeaky voice stopped them and Sachi mimed puking. Izuku chuckled lightly. The two of them turned around slowly. "Yesssss~? Oh hello, sister dearest- how've you been doing?"

"Y-you guys were pretty rude to the teacher earlier!" Hime stuttered, clenching her fists. "I t-think you should apologize-"

"Now where could've your two bodyguards gone?" Sachi fake gasped. "Don't tell me they didn't make the second round?"

Hime's face flushed red and she bit her lip, trembling. Izuku laughed out loud. "They actually didn't? What did you say this them? 'It doesn't matter if we win?' What a load of bull."

Sachi leaned in closer to Hime's face, smiling slightly. "I control my own life, Himeichi dear, and you can't tell me what the hell I can do or not." She flipped her hair once more and dramatically exited the scene, Izuku beside her. "Seeya!"

When the trembling girl was out of sight, Sachi and Izuku high fived each other. 

"That was so good!" Izuku laughed. "Did she actually try to correct us there? Did you even see the length of her skirt?"

"I know- she's not even worth talking about anymore." Sachi sighed. Internally, she was wondering what pushed her to say those things, but she somehow felt satisfied with herself. "By the way, where's Isshin? I haven't seen him all morning."

"Isshin-chan~?" Izuku pondered that. "I actually don't know~" All the excitement in the morning had made him forget. Well, that was unusual, but... "Want to look for him?"

"After lunch, after lunch- food comes first!" They said in unison. A small smile broke over Sachi's lips and Izuku silently took note of this new development.

Giggling, the two headed off to the cafetaria.

[ third contest coming soon~ how were the pictures?? ]