You shouldn't be here

Third Person's POV

Izuku sat in the corner of the dance practice room almost lifelessly. His partner, Michael was nowhere to be found, and he had no energy to go look for him. 

"-ku. IZUKU!" 

He looked up, startled, seeing Sachi and Isshin peering down at him. "Oh, hey guys!"

"Izuku, are you okay? Where's Michael?" Sachi asked, sitting down in front of him. Isshin followed her lead.

"I don't really know.. He tends to wander off a lot." Izuku sighed. "You know, I don't even think we'll make it to the next round at this rate."

"Don't say that!" Sachi elbowed Isshin, who coughed out a half-hearted agreement. "Have some confidence. I mean, you can't exactly succeed without it."

Oh gosh, she was starting to sound like her sister. Sachi internally slapped herself.

"It's okay--"

"In fact, " She continued, not giving him any space to argue, "Why don't Isshin and I go look for him now? I know where his room is and Isshin can check the washroom or something."

Izuku's heart gave a little dance. He appreciated her concern, for it seemed genuine. "Could you? That's be great. Can I go with you, Isshin?"

"N-"

"Why not?" Sachi grinned wider, elbowing Isshin again. "C'mon. We can start now before lunch."

Izuku grinned back, his mischief back in his eye. "No searching on an empty stomach!"

"Exactly!"

 ***

Third Person's POV

Sachi snuck out of the dance classroom casually. They were supposed to be practicing, but their dance wasn't exactly something they could practice in public; even with only ten competitors remaining.

Well she wasn't planning on winning, but now... her competitive spirit was on!

From when she was little, she always had a knack for getting extremely competitive over the smallest things. Even studying- the only reason she tried was because the class president annoyed her so much that her competitive spirit was kindled.

She didn't ever beat him, which was something she still continued to regret to this day.

Creeping through the hallway, she started humming their little tune. She really liked the song in general, rather than the dance that came on with it. However, she had a pro mindset for no reason- one that would probably come with years of experience (which she didn't have).

Speaking of that matter, the incident from last night still troubled her. Her dream was her greatest concern. It had felt so... real. So real that she couldn't just put it off as a dream.

Could it be connected to how she knew this game was an otome game?

Blinking out of her trance, she realized she was standing in front of Michael's room. Politely, she knocked Twice and waited for a response.

You could almost hear a pin drop, it was so silent.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Sachi tried again, loud words accompanying the knocking this time. No answer.

His loss.

She immediately opened the door- no lock, guys, sorry- and went inside. It look exactly like hers- just slightly less customized.

"Nobody here?" Sachi inquired out loud for the last time. Shrugging, she was about to leave when she spotted a scroll. A rather familiar scroll.