Wimpod!

Not that many spoilers, but I'll put a warning anyway.

°

After beating Guzma on the beach, Moon had a new interest in his Golisopod. So she wanted to catch one for herself.

The problem? Even with Hau, the Wimpod had been fast enough to outrun both of them.

"I don't think any of our Pokémon can fit in that tunnel," Hau pointed out.

Moon opened her Pokéball, and out came her Jangmo-o.

"Hey there buddy! Mind trying to crawl in that Wimpod tunnel?" She asked, the dragon type staring at her like she was crazy.

Hau laughed, his arms crossed. "I think Jangmo-o would get it's scales stuck in the walls."

Despite Hau probably being right, her little dragon type bounded over, caving out the entrance enough to fit it's head. Once it was in, there was a lot of scuffling. It wasn't long before it came out running, throwing itself onto Moon's shoulder with a scared expression.

"Are you seriously scared of the dark?" Moon teased, the Pokémon growled softly.

"What are you idiots doing?"

Hau and Moon looked up the tree to see a familiar blonde haired boy, and his Silvally.

Hau's eyes narrowed. "Came to watch the show?"

Gladion jumped down, shaking his head. "You shouldn't use a Jangmo-o to do a Drilbur's job."

Silvally, on the other hand, was gonna jump down but the branch snapped beneath it. It fell with a yelp, and her Jangmo-o leaped from her shoulder and over to his Pokémon.

Gladion took out an ultra ball, and a drilbur came out.

"Drive out the Wimpod." Gladion stated calmly.

Soon enough, a Wimpod came scampering out right to Moon's feet, already weakened by the Drilbur. It was no problem catching it.

"Thank you Gladion." She muttered softly, giving it the rare candies she had collected.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue. "Alright, Silvally let's-"

He was in slight shock when he turned around.

Moon looked over, and couldn't help but laugh.

Her Jangmo-o was teaching Silvally climbing and jumping techniques.

The three just watched, Silvally perched on the end of a rather thin branch. Jangmo-o held out it's paw from above, helping Silvally reach the top slowly.

When they did, Silvally let out a cry of happiness, grinning at Gladion with it's tail wagging.

Gladion let a small smile crack, shaking his head. "Good job." He muttered softly.

Jangmo-o helped Silvally the entire way down, warning it of dead branches and ones with cracks.

It wasn't long before Silvally picked up the dragon Pokémon by the scale on it's head, padding over to Gladion.

Gladion sighed, picking the Pokémon from it's jaws and giving it a light pat. Silvally reared on it's hind legs, leaning on Gladion and lickings his face happily.

"G-get off me!" The boy yelled, his Pokémon pushing him to the ground. Moon smiled softly, letting Wimpod out of it's ball to feed it.

The bug came over to the two Pokémon and the Champion's rival, watching carefully. It had a look on it's face as if to say, do all house Pokémon and trainers act like complete idiots?

Moon leaned over, about to pick up her two Pokémon before Silvally pulled her into the half hug.

It wasn't long before they where dogpiled on top of the blonde. Moon was squished between him and Silvally.

Gladion sighed, looking at Silvally. "Get up."

But, Silvally had fell asleep.

Moon grunted, pressed against Gladion's chest by the large Pokémon.

Hau had left while watching Silvally and Jangmo-o.

"If he doesn't wake up soon, I might have my Pokémon push him off." Moon sighed.

"Why? I don't mind this." Gladion teased, but his face was still emotionless.

"Easy for you to say."

But their conversation was interrupted by Silvally snoring.