Go to sleep.

Very short, but I had this in mind.

°

Sun had invited everyone over for a giant sleep over after Moon's victory at the League.

It was currently 1 AM.

Gladion had to stop himself from screaming when he jolted awake, face flushed and shaking violently.

He was on the floor, curled up in his sleeping bag. Across the room was Moon, who got to sleep on the cough 'because she deserves it', quote Hau.

He stared at her with soft eyes. She had probably seen hell and back, yet here she was, fast asleep with no thought of threats anywhere.

He would never admit to to anyone. He would never forget the day his father was sucked through the wormhole, or the day his mother went mad.

He hadn't noticed he had zoned out, Moon had woken up when she heard his heavy breathing.

"Gladion?" She muttered softly.

His eyes darted to look back at her, narrowing quickly. "What?"

"What's wrong? You're shaking."

He shook his head looking away. "Tch. Nothing important."

Moon sighed, getting up and walking over. She gently placed the back of her hand against his forehead. "You're burning up."

Gladion swatted her hand away, shaking his head with a scowl. "I'm fine." His voice cracked. Oh shit.

Moon's gaze softened, and she kneeled down to hug the older boy. "Tell me."

He began shaking again, looking down. "Just a nightmare."

"You, of all people?"

He rolled his eyes, glaring at her. "Whatever."

Moon sighed, standing up. "There's enough room on the couch if you want." She stated, before going to lay back down.

Only when she was fast asleep, did Gladion nuzzle his way under the covers next to her, falling asleep rather quickly.

And quite honestly, it was one of the best he had in weeks.