{request} Adult!Gladion x Adult!Reader

Ignore any spelling or grammatical errors.
As well, I'll still have the character address reader by "Moon." May be spoilers.

°

It was years since you had first become champion.

You were still, really. You watched Alola grow from your throne on the top of the mountain.

Hau had become the Kahuna after his grandfather passed away. Lillie had only returned a few years ago.

And to think, you where already 22. Your childhood passed fast.

Your entire team and bulked up to extreme levels, and you had gained a few new team mates as well.

Lunala, or Nebby, had went back to Lillie when she came back as a trainer.
The Aether Foundation had made a lot of success. Figuring out how wormholes worked, healing Lusamine, and even discovering how to open and close the wormholes using the Ultra Beasts she had gave to the foundation.

You where staring into space. You did this a lot when you where alone here. Your Pokémon walked freely around the room, playing with each other or sleeping.

You felt something on your shoulder. It was your Golisopod's claw. It's antenna was twitching towards the door. Eventually, the room went silent.

There was the soft pitter patter of feet. Golisopod thumped towards the door, followed by your Lyncanroc.

Your Marowak was already ready for battle. But instead, it was...

Lusamine.

Your Golisopod let out a threatening growl, but she was unfazed by it.

"Champion, it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Two years since you saw this woman. Two years since she came back on the boat. She had hit your Golisopod after it had dropped her bags by accident, and you had to stop the bug type from ripping her face off.

"I'm not here to battle," she stated when you stood up.

"What are you here for then?"

The blonde laughed softly. "You're the one who saved me, aren't you? I just had to apologize. Anywho, The Aether Foundation is throwing a celebration for our experiment's milestone. You're invited, you caught those Ultra Beasts for the first part."

You took a moment to think. But your Golisopod let out another roar, interrupting your train of thought.

"Oh, I apologize Golisopod. I can assure I've changed." The presedent cooed.  "You're invited as well, Lillie told me you like Green Pokébeans, don't you?"

The Golisopod brightened at it's favorite food being mentioned, nodding frantically.

"I guess we'll go." You muttered.

"Good! See you tomorrow at Noon. Don't worry, you'll see a lot of familiar faces." Lusamine finished, throwing a green Pokébean to your Golisopod, who was quick to gobble it down.

You went home for the day. Your Golisopod wasn't a fan of it's pokéball, so it insisted of staying by your side all the time.

You reached your house. Your mother had left, since she got a job offer back in Kalos.

You sat on the couch, letting your team relax.

It was made of a Bewear, Marowak, Gengar, Lucario, and of course your Golisopod.

It wasn't long before you fell asleep.

You woke up, crushed under the weight of your Golisopod. You pushed it off, your other Pokémon sprawled out on the chairs, counter, wherever they could fit.