Party Crasher

Once you and Golisopod set up on Kala'e Bay, you felt accomplished.

You and your team where having your own separate celebration for making it through the Elite Four, for reaching your goal. Becoming the first Champion.

You let out your Pokémon, and had even brought a few select ones with you from your PC. You had alternated between 12, it only seemed fair to bring them all.

You watched your beloved companions get everything ready.

Marowak and Arcanine where already beginning to celebrate, preforming fire tricks and dancing with eachother, while your shiny Lycanroc was in charge of the music along with Rotom Dex.

Glaceon and Metagross where pulling lights from the bag Glaceon had forced Moon to bring, Metagross wrapping them around the two palm trees perfectly while Glaceon made sure the metal type didn't fall.

Golisopod and Lucario where having difficulty trying to set up a mini barbecue, but eventually Lucario managed to put it together, leaving Golisopod in charge of preparing food and such.

Gabite and Gengar where building sand castles, the two arguing over what shards and pearls to use to decorate each one.

Alakazam and Jolteon where playing in the water. Despite how much the Psychic type hated water, his bond with the eeveelution was far more important, an would enjoy it just for the fellow yellow Pokémon.

And finally, Decidueye was next to you on the blanket placed down.

Eventually Lucario came around with plastic cups, handing one to each Pokémon and you. Afterwards, it came back around, holding all the berries you had collected and having you choose one.

You pointed at a Sitrus berry. The Pokémon then squeezed two of them, the fresh juice filling the cup. Decidueye had chosen Mago berries.

You where only more impressed with your Pokémon. The ground sat down next to you, only leaving Golisopod, who was still preparing plates, then Marowak, Arcanine, and Glaceon for entertainment.

You watched Glaceon carefully, who was shooting shards of ice far above. You raised an eyebrow at the strange behavior, but dismissed it when Marowak sent flames in the exact direction, the shards and flames glittered in the air above for a few moments.

Next, Glaceon had used Blizzard, Marowak using flamethrower towards it. The display lit up gorgeously, the mix of pale blue and bright orange illuminated the surrounding area. Whatever this was, it was clear they practiced it beforehand.

Golisopod came over, handing each Pokémon a plate. It was a slab of Magikarp and Wishiwashi, smoked over whatever fresh branches it had used with the charcoal, along with a customized, mix berry salad for each Pokémon.

You smiled as Golisopod sat down next to you, watching the bug/water type intensely watching the shore.

"You alright?" You said softly. The bug type nodded, giving you a toothy grin.

Only then did you notice two more large plates, untouched. One had a Kelpsy berry drink, and the other had what appeared to be a Kebia-Pomeg mix.

"Who are those for?"

Golisopod shushed you. Only then did you hear faint flapping, and glanced upwards.

The blazing tail light of Charizard got closer, and soon, off jumped Gladion.

You where surprised. Only then did your Pokémon let out happy cries.

You looked at Glaceon, who just grinned back. Then you realized. Their first trick must have been a signal to show were they where.

Golisopod nudged you, as if to say; ' it was my idea. '

Gladion interrupted before you could say anything. "While I was leaving from the town celebration, Golisopod let me know you where having your own little party. I apologise, I hate being in public for large events, so that's why I thought I'd drop by." He explained, grinning back at Glaceon who had a proud look on it's face.

Silvally came out of its Pokéball, heading to it's plate.

Gladion sat down, and the show continued when your Lucario joined the performance.

Golisopod nudged Gladion towards you, as if to hurry him on something.

Gladion's face went red, and he grumbled at the Pokémon before turning to you.

"You wanna know why I never considered you a friend?" He muttered softly.

You looked at him, tilting your head. "Why? You just want a rival?"

He shook his head, leaning over to you a bit. "If I did, it would be like friendzoning myself."

Your face lit up, and you opened your mouth to speak but was stopped by Golisopod.

"As I said, you're my Rival. Just as you're my Champion, I'd prefer to have you entirely."

His hand reached up to your face, his thumb tracing over your bottom lip softly. A few moments after, he placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

For a second time the performance stopped, only to let out their own happy cries.

The rest of the night was rather fun, and everyone ended up falling asleep on the private beach.

Bonus~♥

You woke up to Sun shaking you violently.

Your eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted with Gladion's sweater. You blushed heavily, and sat up with a squeak.

Lillie and Hau where fangirling, while Sun kneeled beside you, worried. "We couldn't find you, but looks like Gladion found you first."

"It's not what it looked like." You shot back, pushing him lightly.

Gladion sat up with a yawn, one eye opened slightly. "Why're you all here?" He grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Hau was exploding with questions, while Lillie just blurted out; "when's the wedding?!"

Looks like you had a lot of explaining to do.