Golisopod

This is the last story with Protective!Golisopod/Dad!Golisopod I promise.

Hints at sex, some inappropriate jokes are made, Golisopod making a fool out of you by interrupting, ect.  Read at your own risk.

°

Reader's pov

Let's be honest- Golisopod was nice and all. But that didn't help when you just wanted to spend time with your boyfriend alone.

You and Gladion where sitting on your bed, playing some game on your phones. Gladion let out a loud laugh when he beat you, leaning over and grinning. "I should get a prize for this."

You raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" You asked softly, clearly not getting at what Gladion was hinting at.

Even though you had been dating for years now after you became Champion, you still found yourself flustered at some of the things he said and did. Such as now.

"Hmm, I'm not sure." He purred, leaning over to your ear. "Why don't you decide?"

Your face flushed a deep red, making him laugh as he pulled you on his lap. "What's wrong? Meowth got your tongue?"

You glanced away, shaking your head quickly. Sometimes you wondered if this was even the same person you where talking to at times. He was so different around you.

"Can't you think of anything? Even a small prize is fine with me." He cooed softly, wiggling his eyebrows.

It was only then did Golisopod burst through the door.

The taller male was already hovering over you by the time Golisopod came in, freezing in place.

The bug type growled, coming over with sheer rage in it's eyes.

You swore it was gonna choke Gladion out, but instead, it sat him down, patted his shoulder, and handed him...

A condom.

Your face turned red, and you glared at the water/bug Pokémon. "Is that really necessary? T-that's not even what we where gonna do!"

It let out a noise like a sigh, tilting it's head at Gladion for an answer.

"We could've used this a while ago-"

"HEY!" You squeaked, slapping him lightly. "We never-!"

"I was joking," he mused, Golisopod mumbling something at you two and heading to the door.

"Thanks dad." You barked sarcastically, and it winked at you before leaving the room.

Gladion glanced down at the little pink package. "Hey, wanna test if it's actually bubblegum flavored-?"

"Nope." You replied quickly, face red. "Don't even think about it."

°

Short, i know.
Anyway, sorry for not updating recently. I have no inspiration, but I'll try to get back on one/two-a-day updates. Perhaps more requests or shorter stories like this?