{Request} Gladion x Clumsy!Reader

I'm sorry I included the overprotective Golisopod again, I'll stop soon I promise xD

°

Let's just say Golisopod thinks you need a safety vest.

You fell a lot, you broke things, you where just a natural disaster bundled up inside a human vessel that somehow became the first ever Champion of Alola.

Short story- you where clumsy.

Not just tripping every so often.

Breaking things, falling over or down things, specifically stairs recently, and not paying attention.

Golisopod only noticed how terrible you where when it had to save you from drowning once.

You had recently fell down the stairs, actually. Your arms was in a sling and Golisopod refused to leave your side.

You where just getting a cup of hot cocoa. It was January after all, and snowfall had been heavily falling lately.

You didn't even notice Golisopod's struggling, such as catching all the cups to make sure they didn't fall, and even holding up box on the counter.

Only when you finished did you notice the large Pokémon's awkward pose, holding a total of 6 cups, 4 plates, and a box. It was wiggling on one foot, his other keeping the box on the counter.

You laughed at this, before helping the Pokémon put the items away. Afterwards, it placed one (paw? Hand.. talon thing...?) On your shoulder, guiding you to the couch.

"I'm sure I can sit down," you mused, the bug type rolling it's eyes. Once you sat down, you watched it grab a small iron tub (you used it once to hold a ton of Magikarp, but kept it afterwards) and place it beside the couch, then grabbing a few buckets and heading outside.

You finished your cocoa by the time it came back in, watching the Pokémon come back with the buckets full of snow. You heard the microwave open.

It came back with the snow melted, now pouring the clean water into the tub. It slowly got in, letting out a relaxed sigh when it did.

Your mother didn't like the idea of the bug/water type using any of the bathtubs, so she agreed with this after you complained about Golisopod's shell flaking off when it dried out.

Before that, you two had tried to use aqua jet, but it being the middle of winter, the water came back down frozen and only resulting in something along the lines of hail.

After about a good hour of watching TV and letting the Pokémon soak, you went to get a towel for it.

Golisopod watched you, uneasy about letting you go up the stairs by yourself.

When you where upstairs, the door flung open, and in trotted Gladion with his Silvally. "HEY, (Y/N), I KNOW IT'S YOUR DAY OFF BUT I WANNA REMATCH." He yelled, looking over at Golisopod.  "What?... What are you doing...?"

He shut the door, wrinkling his nose. "Ew, your shell is flaking again?"

Golisopod let out a long noise with a shrug, eyes wide.

You came back out with three purple towels. "Gladion?"

The blonde looked over at you, raising the eyebrow you could see. "You let that thing bathe in here?"

You let out a sigh, nodding. "Where else can I put it?"

"Outside." He responded bluntly.

Golisopod let out a growl, standing up, but slipping back and splashing water on Gladion.

You laughed a bit, covering your mouth. No lie, Golisopod was a clutz as well.

He took one of the towels from you, grumbling something while drying his now fuzzy bangs.

You threw the other two towels at Golisopod, dragging the tub to the door with your only available arm.

Gladion opened the door for you (cause what a gentleman *eye roll*), watching you make your way down the steps.

But he took immediate action when he noticed a ratatta behind you, the Pokémon having a grin on it's face.

He slid past you, moving the rat Pokémon along, but having you trip over him.

Yep, he table-topped you.

You fell on your back, with a slight grunt as you did your best to protect your broken arm.

He stood back up, offering out a hand to help you up.

The only problem was that the water spilt on a part of the sidewalk. So as soon as you began to walk, you slipped forward, bringing the Aether President with you.

He let out a groan, immediately looking down at you, since you landed on his chest after all. But you where fine.

He let out a sigh, leaning his head back. "You shouldn't be allowed to move." He half teased.

You mumbled 'sorry' into his sweater, looking up to see Golisopod and Silvally at the door, grinning at you two.

You flushed red, noticing Golisopod had your phone.

He knew how to work the Camera, but not read. Or... So you thought until a few moments later Lillie was calling you.

It threw the phone at you, and you cured under your breath.

Gladion froze beneath you (more then he was already freezing) when he got the signal, being as quiet as possible.

You answered, only to be met with;

*ARE YOU GUYS DATIBG?! WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!*

You rolled your eyes. "What are you talking about?"

You glanced down, Gladion had a wide grin on his face, making your face a deeper red then it already was.

*That photo. Isn't that you two?*

"Nope." You replied, happy she couldn't see through your cover up since she was in Kanto.

However, Gladion stole the phone from you.

"Yes, we are." He interrupted her blabbing bluntly.

You furrowed your eyebrows and your face was a deep Vermillion. "What are you-"

He covered your mouth, listening to Lillie for a while longer before interrupting her.

"Look, I'd love to hear your talk about a proper ship name," he wiggled his eyebrows at you, and you ducked your head.

"But we're busy." He hung up on her, throwing your phone into the snow somewhere.

"Hey!" You yelped, about to get up, but he held you back down against him with no real struggle.

"I came here for a battle, but it seems this is better then that. Now shut up." He muttered.

It wasn't long after his comment, he smashed his lips against yours.

You unconsciously kissed back, your face the deepest blush possible.

Did you even get a say about this?

Eh, not like you would've said no to him in the first place.

Meanwhile, Golisopod and Silvally where searching the snow to get your phone and a few pictures before the moment ended.