{request} Jealous!Gladion x Reader

Thank you all for the views and votes ;o; also, if you comment, I usually don't reply and I'm terribly sorry. But I do see them all. {3

°

It annoyed him.
It annoyed him a lot.

He hated how close she was with Hau, he despised Sun for no particular reason, and even Guzma, who (Y/N) had began talking to after their battle on the beach.

She was his Rival, didn't he deserve to bask in the Sam attention?

Sure, he claimed they weren't friends. But unless she was that dense, she should have been able to tell he never meant it.

Apparently not.

Lillie had decided to plan a day out with the other three. He ended up tagging along.

If looks could kill, Hau would've been dead from the way he was just glaring at him from behind, talking to (Y/N).

He wasn't sure what made his blood boil whenever (Y/N) would talk to another male. Or anyone else at all, really.

There was a look of anger and possessiveness in his eyes. It was a look (Y/N) couldn't get out of her head since she accidentally looked back at him.

Your Pov.

You where laying on your bed, your prized shiny rockruff curled up beside you. Yesterday was when you received that stare from him.

Any sane person would have ran as soon as they saw such a dark spark in someone's eyes. But you grinned to yourself. Considering you jumped through a wormhole and defeated a cluster of ultra beasts with no hesitation, you weren't exactly same, where you?

Maybe that was why the taunting look sent a shiver down your spine.

Your Rockruff looked at you in worry, nuzzling your palm with it's wet nose.

You sat up, stroking the special Pokémon. Now what had she done to receive such a look from a careless person like him?

You didn't know. You had to go out today anyway, so you tried to push that thought to the deepest part of your mind.

Eventually you got up, heading out with Rockruff close behind you. You where heading in no particular direction, and forgot that you were supposed to be meeting Sun at the Malasada shop.

Perhaps he was looking at Lillie. No, he made direct eye contact with you.

Whenever he was around, usually he spaced out, so having him even acknowledge you in the first place was a surprise.

It wasn't long before Rockruff veered you back into the direction of the Malasada shop. When you entered, Sun waved you over.

Reg. Pov

"Eegh, (Y/N)? Mind if I talk about something?"

You nodded, sitting down on the booth next to him.

"Yesterday, I caught Gladion staring at Hau," he began, scratching the back of his head. "While you where having your conversation. He looked almost enraged. Has he said anything to you?"

You shook your head with a hum. You'd be lucky if Gladion spoke to you at all, and when he did, it was rather rude.

"Huh. That's weird." Sun mumbled, holding a sodapop in his hands. "I think he was staring at me too, it still feels like it."

You noticed his slight twitch. "Maybe he was spaced out again," you replied calmly.

"If his facial expression gets worse when he isn't paying attention, then I could see that happening." Sun mumbled, rolled his eyes.

"Or maybe he's gay. Either works."

Sun's face lit up at your comment, and he punched your shoulder softly. "Shut up."

After you finished eating, you where first to leave.

On your way home, you felt as if something was watching you. Even Rockruff looked uneasy as it padded after you.

But then it began barking wildly.

You spun around in the direction, and only then noticed Gladion and Silvally. As he lurched closer, that same spark in his eyes appeared.

"You where out with Sun again." He muttered, getting surprisingly close to you. He walked in a circle around you, a scowl still on his face.

"I hate it when you pour all your attention on them." He began, a threatening tone clear in his voice.

"Why? Aren't they your friends?" You ended up stuttering a lot.

"Of course. It's just..." His eyes lidded half way, and he cupped your cheek with his hand. "They seem to be stealing you away from me."

Your eyebrows furrowed. "You make it sound like I'm your property."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I could only wish for that. All you do is focuse your attention on them... And not me."

You felt uneasy. "Who are you and what have you done with Gladion?"

He snorted in annoyance. "I'm right here. Don't be stupid, (y/n). It should have been obvious by now."

"Well clearly, I'm confused." You rebutted, looking down.

"You're my rival, not theirs. I would never let it happen. I get angered whenever they talk to you in such a friendly manner."

His hand went down to your own, his thumb pressing light circles on your palm.

"It just makes it seem like you're slowly slipping away from me. And I don't like that at all."

Your flashes flushed a bit, looking at his hand, which had stopped the moment you set eyes on it.

"I want to make sure they don't pull you away from me." He growled, pulling you into a hug.

"It pisses me off whenever they even look in your direction."

"Why..?" You mumbled quietly. You where catching on rather quickly, but wanted to guarantee your opinion was right before assuming anything at all.

"If this isn't clear enough, how about this..."

With that, he closed the space between you and him.

Rockruff meanwhile, just stared at you two, confused.