{request} Pervert!Gladion x Reader

I suck at updating I'm sorryyyyy.
Two people requested this ;w; short but eeeh. I've had exams. I'll make it up to you guys somehow!

°

Now this is a side you didn't know Gladion had.

You had been dating for well over a year after you became Champion. In celebration of two years, Gladion had insisted you stay home.

You had grown annoyed with his constant contact and sensual talk, so you went to your room to read. Specifically the fact he was trying to lure you into having sex with him.

Only half an hour later, you didn't notice he had creeped into your room.

You let out a soft squeak when he jumped on the bed beside you. "What're ya reading?" He purred.

You shut the book with a sigh. "Nothing important." When you looked over at the door, a grinning Golisopod was staring back, winking at you before closing and locking the door.

You let out a soft sigh, opening your book again and continuing to read.

But after a while, Gladion began to get a little too curious. He wrapped his arms around your waist, but quickly pulled you onto his lap before you could escape.

"Put me down!" You yelped, your face flushed red. Gladion ignored your request, placing his head against the crook of your neck.

But after, you felt his gentle nibbles and bites on the loose skin. You tired your hardest to consentrate, but you gave in and looked at him. "W-what are you doing?"

He lifted his head, looking down at you. "Nothing important." He replied cheekily, mocking your earlier comment.

You rolled your eyes, looking back down at your book. His hands slid up from your waist, softly massaging your shoulders. You would never admit it- but you actually didn't mind this.

Once he felt you had relaxed enough, his hands began to wander elsewhere. But when he slipped his fingers against the inside of your thigh, you jolted away from him.

He sighed, shaking his head. "(y/n), it's supposed to be our anniversary or whatever. Can't you spend a little time away from that book of yours?"

He was right, so you agreed and put the book down, returning to your place on his lap. But as soon as you did, he let out a small chuckle and nibbled at your earlobe.

Your face tinted pink, but you managed to hold an annoyed look. This was going to be a long night.