{request} Sick!Gladion x Reader

Implied Smut warning. And probably more sex jokes •~•

°

You thought taking care of Gladion would be easy.

Dear god where you wrong.

It wasn't long after you came over he already seemed like a completely different person. We was acting different.

"Where do you think you're going."

You immediately sighed when you heard Gladion roll off the bed, stumbling out the door and after you.

"Getting you soup. Go back in the room." You replied, glancing back. You squeaked in surprise when his face was only inches from yours, and you stumbled away from the tall blonde. "Hey! No need to get me sick now!"

"I won't!" He growled in annoyance, sneezing softly afterwards.

He was slightly more pale then usual, and he looked tired. But you could be father from wrong.

He only got closer, which began to irritate you. But eventually he found his way to a blanket on the couch.

After a few minutes, he called your name. With a groan, you walked in, only to be greeted with Gladion wrapped up tightly in the Rockruff quilt.

"Yeah?"

He grinned widely. "Unwrap me. I can't get out."

Your face lit up, and you narrowed your eyes at him. "What the devil are you playing at?"

"(Y/N)~!" He whined. Eventually, you did as he said, but immediately regretted it when you realized what he was exactly planning.

He grabbed you as soon as you freed his arms, pulling you into his lap.

"Let me go!" You grumbled, the taller boy just grinned at you.

"No. I'm cold, you're warm."

Eventually after a long enough struggle, you gave in and leaned back. "Your fault if I get sick." You muttered.

"If you're sick, then we can be inside together, right?"

You blushed slightly, shaking your head. By the time you looked around, he had already fallen fast asleep, his chin ontop of your head.

You decide to leave him be. Perhaps the risk of getting sick was alright, if it meant spending time with him.