Normal.

Prologue, in Kellin's pov. Just to explain the situation.

The color white make me sick. That's the only color I see. White walls, white floors, white Styrofoam plates, white plastic siverware. White stalls, white, white, white....a little dash of red. The roses in the day room.

Red is a gross color. My mother said that it always reminded her of passion. Passion for what? My father left when I was six and she hasn't been the same.

My sister says it was my fault that he left. After I was born she says that was when they began to argue...I was the bastard child, the antichrist.

"Kellin?" My head snapped into the direction of the group therapist. Dr. Carlile.

"Are you gonna share anything with us today?" He asked softly.

I shook my head before turning towards the window.

Why should I if you're just gonna laugh at me.

"Are you sure? you know that were here to help you."

I just nodded again causing him to sigh before talking to Alan.

Everyone knew that Alan was his favorite.

Alan is everyone's favorite. Growing up he was abused so badly that it gave him multiple personality disorder and PTSD.

At night he takes on the rule of a little five year old and he crawls into bed with Valentino.

"Kewin, would you wike to colour wif me?" I looked up to see the tattoo covered ginger, his lip jutting out.

I looked over at the clock 8:56

Austin's looked over at him in awe. If he wasn't supervising, I bet he would have pushed me out of the way and coddled the boy.

I looked at him and nodded. He squealed and pulled me over to the big round table.

Our 'Colouring Sessions.', consisted of me drawing a picture for him and he would scribble in the lines with the cheap, little off brand package of five crayons that the hospital gave to him.

I took the pencil and sketched a circle onto the paper lightly. Alan's mood lightened up as he sat beside me and watched me began to draw.

I drew a quick little faerie onto the printer paper before sliding it over to him.

He squeaked and grabbed the purple crayon and began to color her dress in.

His hand moved sporadically across the sheet, the crayon rumbled across the table.

The rumble reminded me of the thunderstorms we used to get alot back home.

Back home, when I thought that the tree outside my bedroom window was always going to steal me from my bed at night, and scatter my body into pieces within the woods.

I remember when I told my sister that when I was eight.

"All done Kewwiin!" He shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at the ginger, who was giving me a wide toothy grin....a wolf's grin.

He held up the paper in pride.

I smiled and tousled his hair.

He squealed and ran into Austin's office, carrying it off with him.

My gaze casted to the shadow on the floor under the table.

"Kellin?" I looked up to see nurse Angelina.

"Here's your medication, dear." She handed me the cup.