No visitors.

A/N: my mom seriously asked me if I was in love with judge Judy bc I cut every pic of her out of her old magazines for collages.
.
.
.
.
Vic's Pov.

I hummed softly as I sat in front of Kellin, and my little brother Mike.

It was quiet, I mean of course it was. After all, Kellin didn't really speak to anyone other than me.

"What are you guys making?" I asked after around thirty minutes of silence.

Mike looked up at me and shrugged.

"Kell asked me to cut out these colors of paper for him, I don't know what he's doing with it."

I looked over at Kellin, who had a bottle of glue in one hand and little shiny paper squares in the other.

His lips curled up into a soft smile as he began to arrange them down on the sheet.

"Do you seriously want me to cut out Judge Judy ? "

I looked over at Mike and raised my eyebrows, before looking back at Kellin.

He just nodded quickly as he grabbed another handful of the multi-colored magazine clippings.

"Alright, you better f.ucking use her." Mike mumbled causing me to laugh under my breath.

"I don't think he would want to use her, he's kind of into the Uh- dudes."

A loud clap and strong vibration from the chair beside me caused me to jump a little.

"Hey Gee, what's up, buttercup."

"Hey, Mikey. Nothing much, I was just walking around." He said softly and he just hummed in reply.

"Vic, do we have a session today?"

"I don't think so. Don't you have a visitor coming today?"

"Oh yes, My brother, Mikey is coming today!" He practically shouted smiling.

"I forgot today was for visitations." Mike mumbled looking over at Kellin who was now looking at the picture in front of him, not moving.

"Hold on guys, I'll be right back." I muttered quickly, getting up and walking out of the art room.

I made my way down to the visitation room and walked over to the podium.

September 7th, 2016.

Alan Ashby: Mrs. Ashby, Britney

Oliver Sykes: Tom Sykes

Valentino Arteaga: Mrs. Ashby, Britney

Aaron Pauley: Edward  Pauley

Alex Gaskarth: Jack Barakat, Zach Merrick

Joshua Franceschi: Ryan and Ashley Greene

Kellin Bostwick:

Tyler Joseph: Joshua Dun, Jenna Joseph

I frowned and began to flip through it some more.

February 12th, 2017.

Alan Ashby: Mrs. Ashby, Shayley b.

Aaron Pauley: Edward Pauley, Ronnie R.

Alex Gaskarth: Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson.

Gerard way: Mikey Way, Donna Way.

Joshua Franceschi: Matt Kean, Tom Sykes.

Kellin Bostwick:

Oliver Sykes: Matt Kean, Tom Sykes

Valentino Arteaga: Mrs. Ashby

Tyler Joseph: Joshua Dun

.
.
.
.
.
.

"No, he hasn't."

"Well, why? Wouldn't his parents like to see him?"

"Well, his parents are divorced and his mother died in a car crash, his first month here." He replied before taking a drink of his coffee.

"Doesn't he know?" I asked causing him to roll his eyes.

"Do you expect me to tell someone, who is mentally ill, that their parent drove head first into a semi with their older sibilings in the car with them? I think you need to be checked in here yourself, Fuentes."

"Look you porcupine f.uck, I was only asking I do not need your attitude. He should have been told."

"Don't tell me how to do my dam.n job! Everything was good before you got here, anyways."

"Well now it's better, don't you think?"

"Yeah, with Valentino's blood on your hands? How does it feel? "

"Fu.ck you!" I growled causing him to laugh.

"You-" I tuned him out, walking towards the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short filler, sorry I've been tired, sore and unable to think as well.