Where did you go? (Final)

A/N: guys, it's been great. You've showed me and my story a lot of support, and I thank you for that. Alas, stories do come to an end. This is the final chapter, hope you enjoy it.

-Otosan💕

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair, looking over melanies file.

"Don't stress so much, love. It wasn't your fault." Kellin whispered softly as he swung his legs back and forth, sitting on the edge of my desk.

"I shouldn't have let them send him to saint Mary's. It is my fault."

Seconds later, tears began to slide down my cheeks and I hid my face in my arms.

"Oh my god."

"Shh, Victor Vincent, it wasn't your fault. Nico was violent, a murderer, he could've hurt more people." Kellin mummered to me softly, running his fingers through my long hair.

"Its my fault, she's dead Kellin! She hung herself with his hoodie from the be-" he cut me off with a forceful kiss, smashing his plump lips into mine.

I whimpered as he wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me closer.

"It's not your fault, understand?" He asked with a stern voice causing me to nod.

"Good boy."

"Stop that." I muttered, pushing away from him making him chuckle.

"You don't like being my little submissive?"

I pushed him away before slamming the file closed and sighing.

"Kell-" I trailed off, looking at my hands.

"Vic please don't do what I think you're about to d-"

"I'm being transferred." I said, cutting him off quickly causing him to sigh.

"Oh, thank god! I thought you were going to break up with me."

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"I'm being transferred back to San Diego."

"W-what?" He whispered, pulling back to look at me.

"V-vic, you can't I need you!"

I leaned forward, grabbing his face in my hands, brushing away stray tears with my thumbs.

"I can't help it, baby. Mike moved back down there after he got out and he's not d-"

He shoved me away from him roughly causing me to stumble backward, almost falling flat on my a.ss.

"You promised you'd never leave me!"

He began to pace my office, his hands latching into his hair.

"Kell, I'm not leaving you. I'll come visit you whenever I can and-"

"Visiting me isn't the same, Vic!" He shouted before storming back over to me, shoving me back against my desk.

"Before you know it, you'll forget all about what we had. You'll move on, find someone else, hell probably even get a small dog or two and you'll never look back. You'll never look back to see how much you changed my life, to how much you loved me. You probably won't even remember my name."

His eyes were wide and fierce, tears clinging to their waterline.

"I'll could never forget you, I love you." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck causing him to shake his head.