Stay Tough.

"And I was like, damn, Jenna your a.ss is huge, and she was like no Alana, you're just an anorexic b.itch."

"And when was this?" Austin asked, biting on the edge of his pen looking at the small ginger with an amused gaze.

"Sophomore year." He said, brushing his long hair out of his eyes.

"Alana, sweetheart you are now, ninteen."

"Yeah, so?"

Austin just shook his head at the boy before turning to a sleeping Valentino.

"Rise and shine, biittchhh!" Oliver yelled causing the taller man to fall out of the chair.

They all seemed to act as if they were a family, which intrigued me.

"You British c.unt." He grumbled before crawling back into the chair.

"Sorry doc, Alana kept me up all night last night. She kept talking about how great your a.ss would look in spandex." He said and my gaze turned towards Alana, who was covering her face.

I chuckled, looking at Austin noticing his slight blush as he cleared his throat.

"Anything else you'd like to share, Valentino?"

"Uh yes, Carlile I would like to be addressed by Young Fuego."

Austin just shook his head before replying.

"As I told you before, we will not address you by your gang name here,Valentino." He said causing the man to sigh.

"Alright, then call me, Tino. Only my mom calls me Valentino."

Austin nodded, writing down a few notes.

"Oliver?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to us?" He asked causing Oliver to snap.

"Are you gonna bring Josh back?"

"You know that, Mr. Franceschi is dangerous in this state."

"So you f.ucking think. I grew up with the bloody-"

"Alright Oliver, I'll see what I can do. Now, Kellin?"

I looked over at the raven haired boy who was looking down at his jeans.

"Kellin." I called softly causing his head to snap up at me.

"Would you like to add anything?"

He looked down and shook his head.

"Are you sure, Kells? It's better to tell someone what you're feeling. You onto have to keep it bottled up inside you know?"

He looked up at me and I smiled before continuing.

"You don't have to speak if you don't want to. You could write it down and give it to one of us, if you want."

He nodded before looking down with a small smile on his lips.

Oliver stood up and threw his chair into the table and stormed off, muttering under his breath.

Kellin looked up after him and raised his eyebrow, as did the rest of us.

"Uh okay, Alex would you like to share?"

"Sure Aus-"

I zoned out, looking at the caramel haired man as he talked.

My gaze traveled from the two before I was tapped on my shoulder.

A sketch book was laid down in my lap.

'Hi, Vic.'

I just chuckled and took the red pen from my pocket, writing directly under the messy black colored pencil.

'Hey, Kell.'

I handed him the sketch book and watched him write his message down quickly before handing it back.

'Do you think that I am the one who upset Oli?'

He watched me as I read.

'No, hun. I think he's still upset with Austin.'

He looked down at the paper in confusion.

'Who is Austin?'

I bit my lip before replying.

'Dr. Carlile is.'

He read it and nodded before replying.

'Oh, Okay. Will I be having sessions with just you?'

I looked over at him and his gaze was casted towards the floor.

'Yes Kell, very soon. Tomorrow actually. I was hoping to get you guys to open up to me soon. Especially you, I would love to hear that lovely voice of yours soon.'

I looked up to see him staring off in space as I laid the sketch pad back in his lap.

"Kellin." I whispered, shaking him softly, causing him to jump a bit before looking down at the pad in his lap.

He read it before slamming it shut and walking back over to his seat.

.
.
.
"Kell bell, are you alright?" Oliver asked, leaning against the fence of the window.

I watched as he blew out a thick stream of smoke before nodding.

He sighed before patting his lap, motioning me over to him.

I quickly got up and walked over, sitting close enough for our thighs to touch.

"I can tell something is bothering you." He huffed, blowing out smoke before flicking the butt out the window.

"So tell me." He was leaning closer, his hands grabbing me by my thighs to turn me to face him on the table.

I shook my head so and looked down at his hands on my knees.

His knuckles were a pale grayish color, covered in faded dark ink.

"Please." He whispered, pushing my head up with his right hand gently.

His face awfully close to mine, close enough to count each fleck of green that they held.

I just stared at him, as I licked my bottom lip causing him to sigh.

"I - I - F.uck!" He whispered harshly before smashing his lips against mine.

The kiss only lasted around eight seconds before he pulled away.

"What is this-this feeling, like my heart-I...." he trailed off looking me in the eye again.

He grabbed my hand and placed it over his heart.

"Kellin,I don't understand."

I just nodded before taking my hand away.

I don't either.

.
.
.
.
.
Short filler before main event