Blurry hates your haircut...alot.

Vic has been gone for four days, and the ward has been completely silent.

Austin told us that Tino had an accident, and he won't be returning.

We all knew what that meant of course, but none of us wanted to acknowledge it.

Everything that we built in these last couple months was falling apart at the seams.

"Alan, Alana?" Austin asked, looking at the ginger who was staring out of the window.

"Weasley?" He tried again, his worry evident in his face.

He didn't want to acknowledge it either, but it was too late.

"Joanannah?" He asked, swallowing hard as the ginger turned towards him.

"Yeah?" Alan answered quietly, looking down at the floor in front of him.

"How are you feeling today, Joanannah?" He asked and he flashed him a dull smile.

"I'm breathing." He replied, looking up to meet his eyes before looking at his feet again.

Austin gripped his pen tighter as he scribbled down Alan's words.

Joanannah was the worst personality Alan had. She was his dark, depressed side, during which he would harm himself in multiple ways, and became a hermit.

It wasn't like him at all.

"Anything else you'd like to share?" Austin asked, biting on the edge of his pen.

He shook his head and the other male turned the page and looked at Tyler.

"Hello, Joseph is anything that you want to share with us today?" He asked and Tyler shrugged.

"I dunno."

"Why's that?" Austin asked, unblocking his pen to write.

"It feels wrong, even blurry thinks so, he says that we should acknowledge the fact that Tino killed him-"

"Blurry, who's that?" He asked, cutting him off.

"You know who he is, Carlile. He's everyone's negativity, fear, distress, sadness all in one and he's my company to keep." Tyler muttered, looking down in his lap before continuing.

"He's mad at you for not accepting death, and for not appreciating how it stops suffering. He also hates your haircut, alot I might add."

Gerard snorted beside me.

"That hairdo makes him look like a buffet hedgehog." He whispered causing me to cover my mouth.

Austin patted the top of his hair.

"Is that all?" He asked and Tyler nodded.

" Kellin, is there anything you'd like to share with us?" He asked and I uncapped my pen and began writing in my pad.

'Where's vic?'

"He's coming back, he's just visiting his friend." Austin replied, before writing down a few notes.

" is there anything else you'd like to say?" He asked and I replied.

'When is he coming back?'

.
.
.
.
.

"Mike, please?" I begged as we sat down at the dinner table in my apartment.

I has convinced him to come back to Michigan to stay with me until he gets back on his feet.

"I'm not hungry, I ate earlier." He said softly, dragging the fork through the bowl of noodles.

"No you didn't, the most you did was drink a glass of milk." I whispered, looking down at the bowl in front of me.