Is he asleep, or dead?

I sat in the corner chair of the day room as the patients began to wonder in.

Alex smiled at me before running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Thank you, thank you." He cheered quietly before pulling away.

"Just like I promised, lex." I replied, smiling back before turning to the file in my lap.

"Did you get another case?" He asked and I nodded.

"Who is it?"

"Gerard." I replied softly, flipping it open to his diagnoses.

Gerard Arthur Way. 22 Y/O, 5'9.5,  57kg, Diagnosis: dysthymia, possible schizophrenia. Hears voices of deceased boyfriend, Frank Iero (died five months ago) has been seen talking back.

I looked up to see Alex reading over my shoulder.

" Hey these are private Lex." I said sternly causing him to jump, and back away.

" I'm sorry." He said quickly before running towards the table in the back of the room where Tyler sat with Alan.

I just chuckled before scanning the room.

My eyes fell on the couch in the corner, where Kellin and Gerard were sitting.

Kellin had his sketchbook in his lap and his hair was down in front of his face.

Gerard was looking at the book. they nodded before their lips began to move, they were replying to what ever Kellin had said probably.

Kellin reached his hand up, tucking his long hair back behind his ear away from his eyes before looking back down at the book.

He was wearing my cardigan with what seemed to be his favorite pair of dark blue skinnies.

Gerard used their rather bony finger this time as they read from Kellin's sketchbook.

They nodded, pushing their black sleeve up, revealing pale pink flesh.

I sighed, standing up and collecting the files from my lap before walking over.

Kellin looked up at me and pulled his sketchbook up to his mouth, smiling behind it as if he were a little kid.

"Hello, Kellbell, you look well rested today." I said softly, causing him to nod before writing down in his sketchbook quickly.

Yes, ty.

"Hello, Fuentes." I looked over to Gerard and smiled.

"Hello, Gee. As much as I love my last name, I would much rather you call me Vic. It's easier for me to actually get to know you as a friend so you actually open up to me." I explained and he nodded.

The scratching of Kellin's pencil interrupted Gerard as they went to respond.

He showed them what he wrote before they looked up at me.

"He says that you are the nicest person here." They read, causing me to look back over at Kellin, who was blushing.

" Awe thanks Kell, I wouldn't say that, but I try." I said to him as he shoved his face into my cardigan, trying to hide.

I smiled at him again, before turning to Gerard.

"He might say I'm the nicest, but in all honesty, it's him. He's the sweetest and most compassionate person in the whole building." I said, looking back over to Kellin who began to blush even more .

" Are you going to come to therapy today, Kell?" he removed his face from the cardigan and nodded.

"Good, I always need your smile to brighten my day, sunshine." I replied causing him to hide himself again.