Your eyes are your voice.

Third person pov. // Really bad trigger warning // descriptive suicide ideas, don't read this chapter if you don't want to see them.

Kellin stared at Vic, watching his every move as he moved his fingers back and forth on the frets of his guitar.

As if he were entranced, by the older male.

Vic hummed softly in tune with the sound coming from the beloved, old instrument.

"I wrote this song myself, back when I was in highschool, I never really sang it to anyone before." He paused, clearing his throat before looking at the raven haired boy.

"I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights, we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.

It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone,So darling, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.

In the sunset turning red behind the smoke, forever and alone.
Yeah!

You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me, will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain.

I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist, and when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, oh 'cause I don't know any other song.

I'll sing along,but I'm barely hanging on.

No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone, and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon.

This isn't fair!

Don't you try to blame this on me.

My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.

God damn it, I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write and fill the pen with blood from the sink." The sound of the guitar echoed through the small room.

Vic looked up at Kellin, who's eyes began to water as he began to sing again.

"Woah oh, oh oh.
But don't just say it, you should sing my name.

Pretend that it's a song 'cause forever it's yours, and we can sing this on the way home.

I'll sing along 'cause I don't know any other song.

I'll sing along,but I'm barely hanging on.

No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,and now there's nothing to do but tear my voice apart.
Nothing to do, and scream at the drunken moon. "

The older male continued to strum as he finished.

He smiled as he heard the soft humming coming from the once mute boy across from him, but he didn't say anything.

He flicked his wrist against the strings one last time, letting it echo out in the now silent room.

The raven haired boy stared at the man in front of him, before wiping his eyes against his sweater sleeve.

He couldn't believe that Vic had sang something that meant so much to him.

The caramel haired male gave him a soft smile as he stood up, and walked around the desk before wrapping his arms around him.

"B-b-beautiful." The boy stuttered causing his eyes to light up.

He finally got him to speak, and it made his heart swell with delight.

Vic pulled back and held him at arms length, looking him in his big, doe like eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispered before coughing and clearing his throat.