Some of them want to be abused

I'm being a good brother and taking selfies with my half sister. Tbh, I'm kind of a mess rn but Otõsan is still festive, happy 10k to me as well.
.
.
.

"Vic." Kellin whispered, his fingers brushing through my happy trail causing me to shiver.

"Yes?"

We were currently curled up on the small couch in the corner of my office, covered in a duvet that I brought in from my apartment.

"I'm getting out of here in three months."

"That's great."

He hummed, tilting his head to look up at me.

"Maybe we can live together once I'm out."

"That's if your mom doesn't want you with her." I replied softly causing him to snort.

"It will also be looked into considering I was your therapist."

"Could we just f-forget about that for a bit?" He asked, laying his head on my chest.

I chuckled quietly as he brought his hand up farther tucking it into the bottom of my shirt.

"The world isn't that easy, Kell."

"F.uck the world if it tries to keep us apart." He muttered mostly to himself, playing with the edge of my shirt.

"I love you, too."

Kellin sat up leaning against the cushioned back, looking down at me smiling.

He leaned forward and gave me a soft peck before pulling back a little and brushing his lips against mine.

I laced my fingers through his hair and pulled him forward, connecting our lips again.

He whimpered, moving around so that I was on top of him.

"Kellin." I said whispering, nudging into the crook of his neck.

"Y-yes?"

He tilted his head back, giving me more access causing me to groan and pull back.

"We can't."

"Yes we can." He replied, wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling himself up to me.

"Kellin-" his lips attached to my neck, cutting me off.

"Kellin, stop." I grumbled only to be ignored as he nibbled on my earlobe, rubbing himself up into me.

"Please, I just want to forget." He whispered, whining into my ear.

"I-I don't want to hurt you." I stuttered as he ran his thin fingers through my hair.

"It's okay, I promise."

I licked his bottom lip before trailing small kisses down his jaw to his neck.

He whined arching his back, pushing himself up into me.

"My needy boy." I whispered before latching my lips onto his collar bone.

"P-please."

I chuckled into his skin as his fingers tugged on the ends of my hair.

"Begging for me to touch your pretty skin, to mark it and claim you up aren't you?"

"Y-es, Vic, Yes!" He practically shouted causing me to shake my head and cover his mouth with my left hand quickly.

"Darlin, don't forget that we are still in the hospital."

Kellin laxed against the couch, staring up at me with big eyes.