This isn't a nightmare

Quick an before update.

Tiffany says hi, and to ignore her "round face." Stfu tiffany.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked inside of the tiny window on the cell to see Nico laying upside down, his legs against the wall.

He looked up at me in a nonchalant manner.

"Heyo, Victor."

"Nico." I acknowledged as he pushed his feet off of the wall, flipping to his feet off of the bed perfectly.

"What's the occasion?" He asked calmly, walking up to the door in a saunter.

"I don't know, maybe we're here because of the human play dough spaghetti maker that you made, or the fact that Melanie now resembles vangogh." Austin sneered causing the teen to chuckle.

"Don't forget about Captain mute, your little stubby hubby, and dear Deborah, I made her face flatter than a concrete slab." He mused, leaning forward against the door.

"Touch Alan again, I swear-"

"You swear what, Austin? Hey, riddle me this. Is it legal to be f.ucking your patients, hmm?"

"He hasn't touched Alan, Nico." I chimed in causing the boy to throw his head back in a deep laugh before looking up at me.

"How do you know, Vic? Doesn't Alan have six personas, so how come when Alana surfaces, Austin wisps him away and into his office?"

"For his sessions you sick f.uck!" Austin roared, egging him on.

"But, why do you still do his sessions if you work in another ward? I don't think I'm the only one who sees him limping back."

He clicked his tongue, pushing away from the door.

"Austin have you r-"

"Saved it , Vic. We all know that you f.uck Kellin." He muttered, cutting me off.

Nico's laughter began again, this time I bet it echoed throughout the whole ward.

"Vic would never. You see, unlike you he's in love with little Silent Sally. They probably played a bit, but he wouldn't take advantage like you do."

His analysis is better than mine.

Austin threw himself at the door, growling like a wild animal.

"I'll f.ucking ki-"

"Melanie told me that she used to be in your ward, Carlile. She told me about those private sessions where you'd make her wear a red wig, and you'd call her Alana. How she just fit the part so perfectly. I should kill you for touching what's mine."

Nico looked up at us through the window.

I looked over at Austin, who practically had smoke coming out of every whole in his head.

"I've never done that." He snarled.

Nico shrugged, turning away and walking back over to the bed on the floor.

"I've think someone is a liar. Isn't that right, Viccy-tor?"

"Why did you do what you did, Nico?" I asked, cutting to the point, causing the boy to sigh.

"The voices made me do it." He replied in a mock tone causing me to roll my eyes.

"Cut the sh.it, Joseph."

"Because I enjoy the struggle, the fight they put up as I hunt and kill them like a savage animal. I like the feeling of warm blood on my hands, the way it feels syrupy and warm on my skin. I love the screams, their begs and pleas for mercy and help even though they know it isn't coming. I enjoy hearing it in their last breath as they lax onto the ground, but do you want to know my favorite thing?"