Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next day came and the group walked into an interesting sight. Yin was tied upside down, all blood rushed to his head causing him to turn a bright red. And for an odd reason the women felt like the moron deserved it. Everyone looked at a pissy Yang who still shook with rage and Kyuubi who looked ready to burst out in laughter. Grumbling Yang turned to the group before pointing to the couches. Without saying a word they went to sit.

"Who'll read this time?" Rin piped up questioning. They all did their best to avoid to look at Yang who was chaining her twin up and dragging him to the circle. "I will!~" Kushina announced starring everyone down daring them to say no. Kakashi instantly silenced the complaint he was going to make while Minato wordlessly gave her the book, a nervous smile on his face.

Coughing to clear her throat she began. "Chapter 4, Team Set Ups"

~" The next day passed and the village settled-somewhat. But sadly for Tsubaki Uzumaki she felt cold, and uncomfortable. Every little thing practically set her on edge. So unfortunately for the blond she was not able to sleep. Her brother on the other hand slept well and happy. The day's events still as fresh in his mind as her own. Which she glared darkly at when he came home practically rubbing it in her face of his day's events while hers was...that."~ 

~"Either way she just bundled up in her favorite fluffy tan colored blanket staring at the clock with completely and utter boredom and fear for the perverts lurking the streets of her home village within the mass population. As she sat in the dark she quickly made up her mind she will hide her for or well attempt to hide her gender from the masses of perverts for the last day she will be in that building known as the academy which carried a heavy sum of the fan-boy that chased her earlier. But what she has noticed from as far as one duck like brooding Uchiha. The Fans have powers you cannot easily escape from. No. It's like they have a special radar dedicated to the one that creates their fandom."~

Minato nodded in agreement at that tidbit. Fangirls/boys do have some type of weird voodoo shit power.

~" As the sun rose she quickly got ready, even throwing on her baggy layer of clothes now. She tied her headband around her neck already knowing her bangs would cover the symbol even with it bobby-pinned back for once and for all. The only reason why she hasn't done this earlier is the fact she wanted to hide her long dark eyelashes that pointed to closer evidence of being a female. Just like for wearing her black face mask. Her lips are a Cupid's bow shape and a bright natural pink. If that doesn't say 'hey I'm a girl' then she doesn't know what does besides having breast and her- well you get the point."~ 

~"Looking at the food options for breakfast she decided to skip. She did NOT want to drink curdled milk, or eat another instant ramen cup. Dear Kami she had her fill of instant ramen from month three since she got here. Just imagine six years of really just that with the random throw in of a healthy meal. It's a real wonder how they both are so healthy. Demon beast or not they should have been sickly little children besides just having huge growth dents. With a tired sigh she left her safe heaven into the outside world that held perverts oh how the blonde loathed perverts. Especially the ones that don't just look. The ones that touch. Those are the big problems for her. She isn't used to human contact unless it's either Naruto or her two demon beast. She just can't stand feely-feely people."~

~"Another sigh left her lips as she headed to the academy. She was wary that was obvious. All around her the citizens and shinobi alike had their...perverse senses tingling and found themselves studying one of the 'demon brats'. Their eyes narrowed further with suspicion and briefly caught a glimpse of 'his' golden hair. It was in fact the same shade of their golden goddess. Instantly the answer slapped them in the face when they caught a long strand of golden silk like hair missed from the blonde's low ponytail that was hidden in her large baggy jacket. And in an instant they 'attacked'."~