Chapter 15

Chapter 15

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After everyone ate, Yang tossed the giant books onto Kakashi who squeaked, pained under the weight of the damnable book. He glared down at in warning as if daring it to get him in further trouble with his very scary sensei. "Stupid book.." Kakashi grumbled out lowly as he began to flip through the pages, nearly marveling at the fact they've already got through over a hundred pages. Grunting he found where they left off on.

Reading the title for chapter 13, Kakashi couldn't help but to snort. "Chapter 13; Stupid Cow Imitator Assassin" the chunin deadpanned. Nearly everyone's cheeks puffed out to keep in the laughter, well Obito, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Killer B were roaring in laughter. Minato and a few of the others had their cheeks puffed out comically, while the others such as Onoki, Rasa, Lord Third, Yagura, Fugaku and the Hyuuga's carried amused expressions. 

One thing's for certain; this chapter surely will be amusing and hopefully begin to answer some questions. Yang and Yin shared a look remembering something that'll happen in this chapter then, in the next. Silently they agreed to bring out a screen, perhap it'll be best to watch certain things in this, then the following chapters.

Kakashi grumbled to himself before once again clearing his throat. Mentally pleading to the unworldly controllers, hoping he won't get into trouble because of this stupid chapter, the soon-to-be Jonin began.

~" "This fog...it's so thick. You can't see a thing." Sakura whispered in awe and a wary undertone. This mission was already getting to her. And they are barely a day in. After a moment of silence and Naruto—with his enhanced vision –thank you fluffy-kun – watched their surrounding with sharp eyes. "~

Kurama snarled at the book, his fur fluffing up as he growled. How dare that brat call him 'Fluffy-kun'! Him! The Great Nine-tailed Fox! Over ruler of Fire and Hatred!! Gyuuki and even Isobu snorted at their nine-tailed 'brother'.

~" He even sniffed the air a few times to see if there were any other scents in the immediate area. Tsubaki-who's cramping has settled for now- sat tensely in the Jonin's lap. Chakra sonar she so loves flaring from time to time to keep tabs of the area around her and the others as a purpose of security in this dense fog.

"The bridge isn't far. Our destination is just ahead. The Land of Waves." The boat man announced harshly. He mainly focused on the strenuous activity of rowing the boat manually. Naruto instantly sat straighter spotting something before the rest. He let out a hum of awe. "Hm? Woah!" He gasped his eyes widening taking in the construct. "It's huge!" He whispered/yelled. The boatman startled, bristled in stress and anger. "What?!" He sneered at the Uzumaki. "I told you! No noise!" He hissed searching their surrounding in stress induced worry. "Why do you think we're traveling like this?! Uh?! Cutting the engine and rowing? Moving through the dense fog?" The boatman growled. "~

Kushina rolled her eyes, somewhat pouting. "What a moron! He tells Naru-chan to not yell yet there he is yellin ya' know?! Oh if I was there I'd show him what yellin' is! FEAR ME DATTEBANE!" Kushina growled, lifting her fist and glaring down at the book. It took a few moments, but Minato got her to sit back down and coaxed her to release her stress by eating Ramen. Rolling his eyes, Kakashi looked down at the book and skimmed the page to find the sentence he left off on.