Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Chapter 15; A Blooming Friendship..An Ominous Threat?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After everyone's good laugh at Yin's future (past?) pain. The humans and chakra beast awaited for the next slide to begin. Sadly for them, this chapter would be perhaps better read in words.

Yang rolled her eyes and the 'screen' evaporated and the book rematerialized in her hands. "Yeah, no. Maybe a later chapter but It'll be a better idea for you to read the next few chapters. As it is. Minato and Kushina are already close to breakdowns. Specifically our blondie. This next chapter...well to avoid Jiraiya and my brother perverting out on us and some other things happening. We are reading. Got it?" Yang stated and tossed the book to Yasu Hyuga that sat quietly next to Hizashi.

Everyone pouted or sulked they were back to reading- they quite enjoyed watching the scenes but oh well. Yang promised they may go back to watching in a later chapter out. Minato was honestly relieved. While he loved getting a sneak at what his future children would look like, he was not enjoying watching this battle and pain flash through their expressions. He was protective and soft hearted to the ones he cares about to begin with. Witnessing and hearing about how his children were going to suffer? No thank you. It was soul shattering.

Kushina- well her heart hurts and she felt queasy. But, she was also overflowing with pride at how they have been able to handle it all and continue throwing back payback. Of course she wants to breaks the necks of their tormentors- give out her own torture- slow and excruciating to see how those bastards like it. And coddle her babies in her grasp. But at this moment of time- impossible for her to do. So she just gotta deal with it ya know? It's not like she is unfamiliar with hardship and pain- she was much more accustomed to it than Minato that's for sure.

Yasu, the 2nd branch Hyuga cleared her throat once she found the page. "Chapter...15? Correct Yang-san?" Yang simply nodded and slumped back next to her sulking brother still crying about everyone being so mean.

"Chapter 15; A Blooming Friendship...an Ominous Threat?" She read and scanned the page, a slight frown marring her regal look and posture.

~" Tsuki released a yelp of pain as she felt shards of bone dig into her kidney. That pain added to the searing pain that began to make seed into her mind. It always have been horrible when those two come to consciousness. And what was once believed to be within an hour or two now acclimated into seconds. They have most likely sensed the distress and strain her body is being put through.

And as they come out of there 'unknown power source cocoon' they acquire her memories of the past five or so months. She could feel them accelerating through the memories faster than normal once she vaguely felt the memory of the day she showed her true self, then again when she encountered her first self. Then in seconds she felt that same unknown source prod within her shifting almost in haste."~

Yin chuckled dryly, almost embarrassed. "We were pretty worried...to think this was barely anything in the full scale of things..." He muttered to himself almost dreadfully.