Chapter 18

Chapter 18;

Chapter 18;

(Chapter 14, Awakening...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the Narrator quietened, the scene dimmed then faded.

"Hey! What happened?!" Obito whined wanting to see more. Yang looked at the boy amused, "That was the end of that chapter young Uchiha. I assume you lot wish to watch more?" she half questioned. "Yes!" they (well nearly) all of them pleaded. It was just getting good! And the longer they could avoid reading- the better in all honesty.

Yang shrugged, "Suit yourselves, but be warned this will be a tad more graphic. Well anyways-" She snapped her fingers and the screen reappeared, the scene jumping to a close up of Jonin Kakashi still trapped in that water jutsu.

The large group, especially future parents of the Genin of Team Seven were not comforted by that at all, and Minato was pale to begin with.

(~" Chapter 14; Wave Arc...Awakening..."~)

~

Kakashi sighed in relief when Tsubaki's deadly gaze fell off of him and back to Zabuza. Who broke down in laughter at the gall the genin had. They were idiots. Absolute fools! "You really haven't learned anything have you? Still playing your little game pretending to be ninja! When I was your age, this age, I had already crushed many opponents. As was that Reaper's Shadow you have with you. I've witnessed the carnage she is capable of! I've seen her exterminate entire villages. Yet you three. ARE PATHETIC!"

~

Kushina glared at Zabuza grumbling and threatening away about the gall of this bastard- how dare he insult her future babies? Oh if she runs into this brat in this timeline she was going to gut this mofo before any could even blink- let's see who's pathetic then heh Dattebane!

~

Sakura gasped reeling away in fear. Sasuke stiffened as his nerves began to fumble. And Naruto glared darkly at Zabuza seeing his dear sister stiffen as memories consume her unwillingly.

"Don't talk about Tsubaki like you know her Cow imitator! She's a different person from before!" Naruto snarled. A dark aura leaking from his body drowning the surroundings. Unlike Tsuki's it did not take form. But nonetheless it was still both frightening and startling for all besides Tsubaki.