Chapter 8

Chapter 8;

Tsunade sighed looking at the chapter title. "Just my luck..." She grumbled to herself. "Chapter 7; The Breakdown" Tsunade read. Everyone blinked the stir of fear entered them and they notice Yin and Yang cringe slightly as if remembering something. Pain was evident in their eyes.

But Tsunade as stubborn as she is, ignored them and kept reading. Everyone might not like it. But they needed to know the future events. Even if it gives them ghosts of agony along the way.

~ "She was angry-no seething! Her sensei had the balls to leave her with that accursed devil! She now understood what hell would be like. And what was worse is that she got more than 60 percent of that stack of non-sense!

Really they are asking about what new menus they should add for their restaurants from the Hokage?! Food menus, the name of unborn children, what to plant in their gardens, pool care!-What is this crap?! Are the civilians actually this ignorant-this idiotic-this selfish to bother the elderly leader for such trivial and idiotic things?!"~

Hiruzen paled. "Dear kami...it's gotten worse..." He whispered to himself horrified. "Like I said. I'd never want that hat. That job is for fools..." Tsunade mumbled.

~ "Then if all that accursed devil disguised paperwork was enough she had to be an errand boy-well girl, and the majority of the tower hit on her thinking she would just swoon and bed with them!"~

Everyone blanched and shivered disgusted. What is wrong with this future?! She's twelve no matter how attractive!

~" Arrogant bastards! It makes her wonder if the Uchiha infected the village before their demise. So yes she had a fucked up day and she was pissed off over it. At least she will get an income from it and her d-rank missions will begin tomorrow even though they are equally retarded 'missions'."~

"Uh. What?" Fugaku questioned. Demise?! DEMISE?! Minato looked over at his rival/friend in worry. "No worries Fugaku. We are watching and learning of the future to prevent unsavory events. We'll no doubt learn of this...situation later on. And we'll find a way to prevent it. I promise you." Minato told the Uchiha clan head. Calmed down Fugaku nodded swallowing thickly as thoughts and worries ran wild under his cool exterior.

~" With gritted teeth the moody preteen was now found making dents in the ground in showing of her anger every time she took a step heading to the training ground seven to meet her brother.

On the way there she unfortunately ran into the bubble gum banshee and the brooding emo. And when that little slut yelled-screeched really how 'idiotic' and 'useless' her dear brother with a mask was her restraint of reining utter destruction to all was wearing thin. Hair thin. She was very close to snapping the perverts and the banshee's necks.

Stopping in her tracks she breathed in deeply trying to calm down before trekking on. Silently throwing curses and insults in her mind. She finally made it to the grounds spotting her sweating brother.

Slowly she made her way to him. Meaning no ill intent though it seems her dark aura and the small craters she left where ever she went wasn't giving him that idea. He squeaked in fear as she came face to face with him. "~

Rin and Kushina twitched; annoyed. "Pinky is really getting on my nerves..." Kushina grumbled with Rin nodding in agreement. Rin sighed depressed. She couldn't believe she acted somewhat like that before.