Chapter 12

Chapter 12;

enjoy! (sorry for taking so long)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minato bite down the inside of his lip. "Yang-sama...there has been one thing that has been bugging me for quite a while now..." "Go on." Yang commanded an awful feeling filtering into her gut. "What. What truly made you feel the absolute need to come back to the past, show us the future to change it?" Minato all but blurted out. His heartbeat booming in his own ears.

Yang and Yin stiffened. They knew, knew one of them would ask at some point. Yang closed her crimson eyes, releasing a shaky breath. "Because...Because so many died. Ki-chan...all she ever dreamed of was to have family. Then Naru..." Yang choked up as she turned her head to the 'sky'. "I'm sorry...I can't even think to say it. Let alone attempt...All I can say was War. War happened. Morons with too much power...and Lady Luck and Madam Fate being absolute bitches." Yang uttered as she looked back down, staring at the blonde with such sad eyes.

Yin took a deep breath, shifting his body uncomfortably to gather attention. "If my memory serves right you lot left off at the part where Team Seven and Tsubai get their first C-rank mission. You eleven will have today to get them caught up. We will leave the book as a reference. Good luck, I'll summon more Sake and Brownies soon." 

"Come Yang you should rest. Kurama, Gyuki, Isobu, do not show the humans any ill intent. Your own future rides on what you are learning in this book. And Isobu by Mother Kami's soft soul get out of hiding! We will be in the Towers. Bye brats." Yin said casually before morphing into a giant white dragon, grabbed Yang -who was still in human form- and flew off.

This action left twenty three of the thirty eight, gaping in disbelief. Minato sighed tiredly as he laid Kushina on the couch. Hiruzen shared a look with Minato. It's time to retell what they know.

"Come sit all of you. This will take a while..." Hiruzen said going over to the couch and sitting himself down. Onoki sniffed annoyed, cracked his back, and plopped next to the Third Hokage. "What is going on boy?" Onoki demanded. "Like Yang-sama said we are here to learn the future to prevent some certain things from happening." The Konoha ninja all nodded, it's not like they could completely understand what is going on. But they knew their Kage. They trusted the man with their lives.

This wasn't the same for the six people from other villages. A looked frustrated. B's eyebrows were scrunched together, his mouth set into a frown. Rasa looked ill and annoyed at this entire concept. Karura, while smart couldn't get her mind around what happened and is happening. Onoki was getting furious. And Yagura was just confused and unnerved by these events, especially seeing Yin transform into a dragon. And that they had three Tailed beast in their presence.

Tsunade sighed annoyed at all of this, got up and took a large number of Sake flavored brownies and began to stuff them into her face. Even after eating a large amount of these, used to the godly taste of these brownies, she couldn't help to moan in bliss. "Kami above! Thank you for Chapter 5!!" Tsunade thanked out loud, gathering the other's attention. The original group's eyes lit up seeing the brownies and instantly went over to the brownies. "What does those brownies have to do with Chapter 5?" Ran Yamanaka questioned, curious. "We got to taste Ki-chan's cooking of course!" Obito exclaimed, mouth stuffed full with the child friendly brownie. "It's like the god's made it themselves!" Jiraiya also exclaimed tears of joy strolling down his face as he held a sake flavored brownie.