Chapter 14

Chapter 14;

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I was able to update earlier then expected! Yay! Soooo~! Enjoy !~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kakashi awakened in a foul mood. Angry since he found out that small bit of what had happened to Tsubaki. He couldn't explain it, and he couldn't categorize why or what type of anger he felt but...the second after Hitomi-san read those words...he wanted to destroy and that was all. He wasn't exactly thinking at the time which is so unlike him. He was just running mindlessly on fury and other emotions. Yes, there were other emotions. That information almost physically harmed him. So he was in pain, infuriated, and almost..close to tears.

Growling Kakashi shook his head, his foul mood deepening its hold within him. He shouldn't think too much on this, they were here to change what is happening in this book. To prevent the pain the future struck with it. Stuck in his thoughts, Kakashi mindlessly ate breakfast and sat onto the 'Beast' couch leaning back onto one of Gyuuki's tail not even realising everyone on the 'Human' couch was gawking at him, well besides Minato and Kushina, they were still depressed at what they found out much like how Kakashi was.

Kurama looked down at the mini meatbag with a quirked 'eyebrow' before looking over at Gyuuki and Isobu, both looked fine with the human sitting there. Blinking he then turned his head to look at Yin and Yang, whom were arguing over who should read the second part of chapter 12; then when Yin, in a fit of childishness stole Yang's favorite bottle of sake. Yang retaliated by strangling him. The two new groups found this disturbing and horrifying while the first group have become unsurprised and used to their violent...relationship? Siblingship? Whatever.

Kurama shook his head and huffed. "Mini meatbag..move over a little." Kurama grumbled as he laid onto the couch. Kakashi mutley compiled and the being's who sat on the 'beast' couch followed the movements of Yang as Yin received a beating. 

"S-should we stop them..?" Momoko hesitantly spoke up, wincing when Yang threw Yin into the air through the dense fog then him landing into a crater that rumbled the ground. Everyone winced. "No. Not a good idea." Jiraiya said shivering, he does not want to get in the middle of that. Hiruzen sighed also shaking his head, "Let's just continue where we left off, who'd like to read?" the Third Hokage questioned looking around, his eyes turned to Kakashi, whom shook his head in answer, he did not feel up to reading that accursed book today.

Yoshino looked to both sides of her, no one said anything. Grumbling to herself she grabbed the book startling Shikaku who sat next to her. "Wha-?" He began to question, but was cut off as his violent lover slammed the book onto his lap and jabbed him in the side with her elbow. She gave him a look that told him he better do it or else. He didn't like her 'or else's'. Yoshino seeing him agreeing in his own way, sirked and look to her Hokage. "Shikaku will do it Hokage-sama. Right dear?" "Troublesome woman...Yes, I will, we left off in the middle of chapter 12..? This is so troublesome..." Shikaku grumbled tiredly. Hitomi nodded meekly, snuggling deeper against Hiashi's side.