Chapter 9

WARNING SPOILS AND WEIRDNESS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Chapter 9;

Kushina breathed in and out trying to calm herself she knows it's no use to be angry damn it Dattebane! But she just is! How could she not?! These were...they were her last relatives...The last of the Uzumaki...

Tsunade came back her mouth stuffed with brownies. And two large bottles tucked under her arms. She sat and waved her arm for the story to continue she was ready for it son of a book bitch bring it! Kushina instantly snatched the book from the table before anyone could say anything. "I'm reading it! Got a problem Dattebane?!" Kushina hissed at everyone daring someone to speak against her.

"It's fine Kushina-san just make sure the other's get a chance to read a chapter later on." Hiruzen said not really all that caring for it. This book brought a lot of heart ache after all if he could he'd skip this. But alas to get to anything one must feel pain.

"Chapter 8...You're Here" Kushina read her voice a little strained. She coughed to clear her throat before beginning.

~" In a blink of an eye the three poofed into existence in a fairly clean apartment. Naruto blinked owlishly, not exactly liking the way that jutsu felt. He suppressed the shudder of felling his body feeling as if it didn't exist physically for a moment.

With a sigh Naruto stood up from the ground his sister still in his arms, silently crying even in sleep. About to head for the couch Kakashi stepped in front of his path. "Uh?..." The man only eye smiled before pointing to the hallway.

"You guys will sleep in there while I take the couch. Is that alright Naruto?" It may have sounded like a nice offering but the hardening of his voice gave even an idiot the idea you had no other option. "~

"Good job Kakashi, Thank you for taking care of them!" Minato praised the boy secretly changing 'them' to 'my children' in his mind. Kakashi merely grunted refusing to accept he has gone 'soft' as he got older.

~"Ah...Right...Thanks sensei. But um just a quick question what are we going to do about pajamas?" Naruto asked after look down at both himself and his sister seeing dirt and grass in their pants and moss-from the log he was tied to- on his jacket.

"She can borrow one of my extra jonin shirts. And I think I still have some clothes from when I was your age..." Kakashi trailed off in thought.

His mind still on Tsubaki's form in one of his shirts. He started to secretly drool and had a faraway looking his eye before snapping out of it. "Right...So sit tight, I'll get you the clothes." He simply said before leaving for the hallway. Merely blinking in confusion naruto sat down and waits. ""~

Tsunade looked at Kakashi in a deadpan. "That isn't the time to go perverted on the girl, kid. Also stay away from Jiraiya got it?" "Hai..." Kakashi answered not even bothering to fight back anymore.

~"" Suddenly Tsubaki started to twist and turn in his arms. As if she was searching for something. She then made strangled sounds and thrashed around even more violently. Quickly he set her carefully on the couch.

That's when the real trouble started. Her nails glided over her skin like a hot knife in butter. Her knees thrashed together forming bruises. And she seemed to be biting her tongue.

Wide eyed, Naruto jumped on top of her struggling form to keep her limbs down and to keep her from biting her tongue. What he got was knees to the gut, a few scratches on his face, back and arms, and quite a bit of bruises on his stomach. "T-tsuki-TSUBAKI! WAKE UP!!" Naruto strangled out a yell as tears poured down his face as he saw blood slither down her chin. In an instant she startled awake before wincing at the pain she felt all over even in her mouth.