Chapter 10

Chapter 10;

The twin dragon's studied the determined twinkle in Minato's eyes with smirks. "Hm I think Kura-chan should read this chapter ne?" Yang hummed nodding as she transformed back into her human form.

"Yeah...I believe it will do Mr. Lazy n' Fluffy some good. Whatcha say Kura-chan?" Yang asked sweetly, too sweetly at that. Kurama's ears instantly found themselves flattened unbelievably do to his skull as he stared at his aunt fearfully. 'I hate them...'

Snarling slightly the great tailed beast lord snatched the book into his humanoid hands. Skimming through the book he found the beginning of the new chapter. Huffing obviously agitated Kurama looked up glaring at the humans.

All who were staring right back at him and more importantly the book with wariness and an extreme degree of caution. "Listen here flesh bags. I will be reading this chapter unfortunately and so. Interrupt and I gut you." Kurama threatened with a snarl. This snarl and threat was rewarded with a 'light' slap to the back of his head.

Yipping in pain he turned to the one who dare whacked him. "Kura-chan~ What have I said about threatening the humans? Do I need to teach you a lesson on what is and isn't acceptable to be said as well?" Yang question the fox in such a tone that sent chills through the fox accompanied with sweat that seemed to flood from his form in large masses.

Whimpering at the deathly look the beyond stronger demon casted the great nine tailed fox bowed, even reducing his great and unshakable ego to bow and beg for her forgiveness. The human's were utterly speechless.

The great Kyuubi, mightiest of the Tailed Chakra Beast. Was on its knees begging and bowing for this albeit terrifying lady-dragon for forgiveness. It was official they have seen everything. NOTHING will shock them any longer...how wrong these short sighted hominids were...

"Hmm just be sure to watch yourself ne Ku-ra-chan?~" If possible the Kyuubi was even paler than before. "H-hai..." Yang nodded satisfied with his answer. "Hmm good good! Now then begin reading! I'll be back I'm gonna go and grab some others important to our cause!~ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" That laugh didn't sit too well with anyone but quickly ignored her whispered rant about 'the ships coming together quicker' and 'having fun screwing the minds of all'.

All the while the humans and tailed beast began chapter nine Yin was staring off focused at the inky black spiked structure.

Coughing to gather the attention of the humans Kurama began to read a bit bored. "Chapter 9; the beginning of something..."

~" It's been around three almost four months since the rookie 10 became genin. During that time Tsubaki found the secret to beat paperwork (with the help of her dear brother) and has completed a little over seventy D-rank missions, started a training schedule for herself, defeated many piles of paperwork leaving her sensei questioning how, and has organized the functioning of the tower. "~

Hiruzen looked utterly shocked and about to scream and beg to know the hell how to defeat the said crippling most evil human hating thing in existence. Paperwork.

But seeing the annoyed and unforgiving look that settled within the Kyuubi's bloody red orbs...the elder thought better of himself to keep his healthy state intact and stayed silent.

~" Now her brother, Naruto has trained with her. Beating himself to the ground daily while training. Has completed nineteen D-rank missions, done a butt-load of team-training, and started a secret project with his sister with the permission of the Hokage.