Chapter 13

Chapter 13;

Sorry for taking so long! Barely been having time to write! Enjoy! WARNING!! This is a long chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fugaku turned to Onoki and snarled, the thought of such a thing still like an open wound, buried in salt. Minato ever the peacemaker threw himself next to his friend and tried to calm him. Only to be stopped by Mikoto as she expertly calmed her ever so stressed and angry husband, keeping Itachi on her lap as he dosed, the mass amounts of sugar passing through his system leaving him sleepy. Seeing that they dodged a bullet filled with Uchiha vengeance, Minato continued the basics of what happened so far with Lord Third.

With a sigh Hiruzen nodded, "Yes, it seems they have all nearly died in that future. But that is not all Onoki, and please Tsuchikage-sama, let us not stir bad-blood further, Yang-sama holds the fear of the Nine-tailed beasts, what's to say she can't quake fear into our own beings? Now, continue Minato." Onoki growled, and muttered "Boy" hatefully before silencing to allow the Yellow Flash to continue. Clearing his throat, the Namikaze continued. "Those were events taking place a few...'days' ago, now where we left off is their first C-rank mission, to where their Client seems to be named Tazuna,..." Minato finished up, leaving out the part Naruto and Tsubaki learned Rasengan in two days by reading and studying 'history' books.

The Konoha residence all nodded, the two Suna Ninja looked at each other before nodding, the same happened with the two Kumo ninja, and one Mist ninja. Only Onoki glared and grumbled, "I don't have all damn day, just get to the stupid book." Onoki grumped, sinking further into the heavenly comforted couch, with a half-assed glare on his face. Hiruzen rolled his eyes secretly, annoyed and amused at how the old fence-sitter behaved.

Yin and Yang then appeared, startling everyone there, causing the new two groups to jump and draw nonexistent weapons. All the while as they got out of their stupor, Obito jumped up and waved, "Yang!! Will we be going onto chapter 12 now?" Minato shook his head at his student, amused at how energetic the boy could stay, no matter what. "Afraid not yet Obito-kun, Kushi-koi is still asleep, remember?" Minato told his student gently.  

Yang smiled and shoved Yin in front of her. "Actually we are here to wake her so you lot'll continue the book! Now come on Yin! Wake her up!" Yin sweated, stumbling forward as he crept forward to Kushina's sleeping form. Grunting angrily before sighing and resigning himself; Yin cursed and filled Kushina with his 'chakra'. In an instant, as he finished, Yin darted away and threw himself behind the couch. Smiling, Yang did the same leaving horrifyingly confused- borderline terrified humans and Tailed Beast behind to gawk. 

In an instant, Kushina boomed with power and color. It blinded the Ninja that at first stared dumbly. Itachi, stared wide-eyed blinking, incapable of sight and now wide-awake much like everyone else. "UUUUWAAAAHH MY EYYYYYEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Obito cried chucking his goggles away which magnified the harmful rays, to rub his red and throbbing eyes. Kakashi, seated next to the un-uchiha-Uchiha was blinded and deafened. Flinching as his senses were assaulted violently. Swinging his fist, Kakashi sucker-punched the source of his temporary deafness. Rin, cried in pain before ducking to the floor, and turning her back to Kushina. Everyone else were in very similar states. Tsume, Hiashi, Hitomi, Hizashi, Yasu, Fugaku, Mikoto, and Itachi worse off of course because of their naturally chakra sensitive eyes.