Chapter 11

Chapter 11;

--don't own medias--

Obito continued to stress over this fact, this one fact. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE MASSACRED ENTIRE VILLAGES?!" Yin gave him a blank look. "I mean she emotionlessly slaughtered entire villages that proved in the way to 'Orochimaru'. Well when she was loyal. By about five she was completely rebellious towards snaky, causing her to be more of a prisoner then tool." Yin explained bluntly before looking over at his silently chanting twin. 'So the others will finally be summoned...' In a blink with no foretelling Yang disappeared. "Heh? Where did Yang-sama go?" Kushina looking up from the small conversation she began with Minato. Yin looked over at the red head with a slight smirk. "She is getting the others needed. I can guarantee you will know most of them."

Minato cocked his head to the side slightly in thought. "The Clan Heads...right?" Minato asked, curious if his guess on who will be brought was correct. Yin nodded. "Yes but there will be a few others. And please do not...'flip out' when seeing who. They need this knowledge so we may get certain conflicts batted out of the way now instead of later when the majority of you are dead. Again keep open minds. And understand there is more to this world then you humans know...well besides Kushi-chan. But really I don't think she will be capable of clearly remembering them..." Yin reminded in a loud mutter.

Kushina's nose scrunched up in thought. What would she not remember? Is it when she still lived in Uzugakure? Her early childhood is a bit fuzzy...Mulling over her thoughts and memories about anything that would be considered 'unnatural' in human, even Ninja life. And finally she came to a stop feeling her mere bones freeze over chilled.

A cruel and chilling memory erupted into play within her mind of her young childhood. Tears unwillingly welded into her eyes, blurring her sight. Everyone caught sight of her shaking and teary eyes. She didn't know, couldn't understand what it was she saw within her last moments in her homeland. And she still couldn't but what she understood was it could only happen in the two branches of the royal families. Her family was one of said branches, the Uzukage lineage. And that it was bloody, and terrifying.

Yin studied the 'last' royal of Uzu in thoughtfulness. He mulled through his memories to try and see what she was so freaked out about but he couldn't think of anything. The only reason a mild but shakeable reaction coming from the future mother would be if she witnessed-...ah that was the problem here. 'I suppose the first time witnessing that transformation is a bit scaring for children...' "Kushina...that was a simple transformation. Related to what I was talking about but not quite." Yin explained. "What were you talking about Yin?" Yang asked reappearing into this realm. A millisecond later shouts of pain, and surprise echoed the room drawing everyone's attention to the pile of disheveled humans.

"Ieeee what was that?" Moaned obviously a female brunette-a rare hair color in this particular clan-Yamanaka, Ran Yamanaka to be exact. "Uggh...I feel woozy." complained Tsume Inuzuka. "Hm...What the hell happened?" complained Shikaku Nara, while helping his dizzied fiance Yoshino Nara. Wordlessly Shibi Aburame helped his newly wedded Bride Chieko up from the pile. The lovely brunette stood nodding in silent gratitude towards her husband.

"Ah! Where did my turkey leg go?!" Choza yelled out tearfully. Shyly Momoko Akimichi held up a large turkey leg from where she laid, not capable to meet the eyes of her fourth cousin, and crush. Choza seeing who was handing over his much needed snack smiled tentatively at Momoko before gently taking the Turkey leg in one hand and her hand with the other, before hefting up the honey brunette from the pile as gently as possible.