Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Chapter 13 pt. 3)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone tensed leaning forward worried and interested in what comes next, how will they get out of this predicament?

~

Kakashi finally swam back up to the surface. He looked down to the water in confusion and alarm. 'This isn't normal water. It's densely heavy!' In the next second Zabuza appeared behind him, his sword strapped onto his back. "Ah! Fool!" Quickly he flashed through hand signs. "Water prison jutsu!" Kakashi's eyes widened. Turning to look at Zabuza in shock he yelled out "No!" just as a sphere of water enclosed him.

~

Team Minato (minus Kakashi) screamed, "NO!" Kakashi rolled his eyes and slumped back into Kurama's tails. 'Will they ever stop this? It's in the future and I'm a shinobi for Kami's sake!'

~

"Ugh." Kakashi grunted in pain. 'Escaping to the water? Bad mistake.' Kakashi scolded himself. Zabuza began to chuckle to himself once more. Sadistic amusement shining within him. "This prison is made of water but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later."

~

"Kashi-chan, you better never make that mistake again." Kushina threatened lifting her fist as her hair separated into nine parts and defied gravity as she glared at the poor boy. "H-hai.." Kakashi whimpered terrified of the red head.

~

He turned his beady black eyes to the genin and client. "But first your little friends will have to be eliminated." Settling his one free hand into a symbol he called out, "Water clone jutsu." 'Gerr he's even more skilled than I thought!' He looked at the genin in worry, foreboding gnawing at his mind.

Zabuza began to chuckle once more as his clones materialized. "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't even phase you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly, your profile enters my bingo book then you may have earned the title ninja." Tsubaki and Naruto alike began to tremble in rage as Sakura and Sasuke did the same but in fear.

"You...I hate you. I hate this fucking week. I hate this fucking mission. I hate this entire situation!" Tsubaki hissed under her breath. "But to call upstarts like you a ninja is a joke." With that his disappeared within the mist. 'Damn he disappeared again!' Naruto narrowed his eyes sending a slight amount of chakra to his eyes. "Naruto." He looked over to his sister.

~

Everyone flinched and trembled away from the screen hearing and seeing Tsubaki like this was utterly terrifying.

~

("Just by looking at her it was obvious she was pissed. She has never taken it well when she heard people tainting and making fun of him. And added to the fact she has such a horrifying past doing this type of dirty work she finds it insulting to be called a joke or wet behind the ears when it comes to being a ninja. He closed his eyes and sighed tiredly. He knew what she wanted to do. And he hated seeing her put herself in life-threatening situations even though he gets into them as well. ")

"Fine. Please be careful..." She hummed readying herself, sliding into her unique taijutsu stance.