Chapter Three: Surprises

C H A P T E R  T W O:
S U R P R I S E S
Alpha Chase aka the King above along with Adalyn and the King's house

All of us that were leaving were awake before dawn, as we planned to leave early. After talking to Alec, I went to my room and packed so I had everything ready.

I sighed as a took in the situation. I was leaving my pack to go help the King and leaving Tori in charge of everybody else. Was I even making the right choice? I mean who knows what we will be up against, I could lose all my fighters.

Stop thinking about it, she will be fine and this will work out. Brynn calmly said as I walked over to pick out something to wear.

"I hope you're right Brynn." I said aloud.

After deciding on wearing tight fitting black leather pants, a zip up black leather jacket with black combat boots and putting my hair into a ponytail, I made my way downstairs to gather everybody going.

"Morning Rayna," Micheal yawned coming up next to me.

"Morning. Did you get everybody that's going ready? I want to leave soon." I asked, grabbing an apple and heading to check on everybody.

"Yes, I've decided to leave Mark here to help Tori but if you had someone better in mind I can change it."

I took a bite of my apple before speaking. "I think he's a good choice."

Mark was apart of Micheal's group when I found him, he was strong but didn't talk that much and kept to himself. Over time, he grew to be good fighter and one of my best guards.

As we walked into the room where everybody who was going was, conversations stopped and all eyes were on me.

I looked out one of the large glass windows and saw the sun starting to rise.

"Goodmorning everybody," I started. "Today, we are leaving to go help the King against the new upcoming threat, vampires." I paused for a moment.

Groans could be heard through the crowd, as they also did not like the King.

"Hush. You all have been chosen to fight and I do not want to hear complaining." At once, the groans and mumbling stopped.

I quickly scanned the room and saw my brother and his friends in the back.

"As seeing we do not really know how to King's land as quickly as possible, my brother will be leading the way." After I said this, all heads turned to look and him and paled a bit.

I clapped my hands together before finishing. "With that being said, let's head out."
-
-
-
The sun was setting around us as we continued to run through the forest, all in our wolf forms. We had been running for over ten hours, with occasional breaks, but that was the good thing about wolves we had good endurance and could run for hours without stopping.

My wolf was in pure bliss, she loved being free and running, she loved being in control.

Another hour or so passed and we finally arrived on outer border line of the King's land. I shifted back into human form before throwing the clothes I had on earlier.

Once everybody had shifted back and dressed Alec led us to the main land area.

As we broke the tree line all of wolves outside turned their heads to us, fear, confusion, and anxiousness all on their faces.

"Alpha Chase isn't here yet, he should be here either later or tomorrow morning." Alec stated as he walked towards two of the very large pack houses.