Im done.

Fast forward to 4 months-

Connor and I have been dating for 4 1/2 months.

"Hey babe, I'm going to a party. see ya later. love you!" he said kissing me, then he left. It was just me and my cousin, Kate, who came in a few days ago to visit.

"Um, sky" Ricky sounded nervous.

"Ricky... what happened"

"Nothing, we just want you at Thai party. SO COME" Ricky said happily.

"K, see ya soon"

Katie and I arrive and what I saw when I walked in, almost killed me.

"Connor" I said with tears forming.

"Oh, hey, which girl are you" he was drunk.

"Um, your girlfriend" I said holding back the tears.

"Oh, Rebecca" he said turning around.

"No, try again"

"Um, Jennifer" he said trying to get his eyes focused.

" No, try SKYLAR" I screamed. Sam followed me out.

"Skylar, I'm so sorry"

"Look, sam, tell him to never call me or text me, and that we're through. FOREVER" I started my car, and left.

{sam POV}

We were now home.

"CONNOR FRANTA" I screamed as soon as Jc shut the door.

"Why are you yelling" Connor said holding his head.

"Cause, SKYLAR BROKE UP WITH YOU! YOU JERK! SHE LITERALLY LEFT AND NEVER WANTS TO TALK TO U AGAIN" I couldn't help it, I had to scream.

"Shh, she will be over it tomorrow. I'm going to bed" and that was it of Connor.

{Connor POV}

I woke up with a huge headache and Skylar wasn't next to me like she usually is.

"Hey guys, have you seen sky" I said laying on the floor.

"Oh yea, she saw u last night kissing some other girl, and when she asked if u knew who she was, and u said 2 different names, she then broke up with you and never wants to talk to you again" Sam said, heading back up stairs.

Knock-knock

Who's here?

I opened the door and it was Skylar.

"Skylar! I was worried about you" I tried to hug her- she backed away.

" I came to see sam" she said walking past me and up the stairs.

{sam POV}

"Skylar? why ar-" and before I could finish, she kissed me.

"Skylar, why are y-" that's when Connor came in.

"Samuel potorff! (sorry, autocorrect) WHAT ARE YOU DOING! SHES MY GIRLFRIEND"

"No" I heard her whisper.

" No, no I'm not. You were drunk last night and made a mistake. Sam was there, you were drunk. Were done Connor. DONE." she said storming out if the room, slamming the door.

"Connor, see what you've done. You should just leave her alone now" I said not realizing how angry Connor was.

Connor hit me. Then I blacked out.