Welcome! Now, What happened to who?

Con was right. I wasn't meeting Shane.

I was meeting Connor's sister, Nikola.

Connor hasn't seen her in YEARS.

Nikola moved to New York for College. I thought it would be nice for Connor to see her, and for me to meet her.

"Hi, are you Skylar?" I turned around and I saw this beautiful girl, she looked maybe a year or two older then me.

"Yea, are you Nikola?"

"yea, nice to meet you!"

"You too! Can I just say you are beautiful!"

"Aw, thanks. You are too!"

"Thanks, ok, so today is my day for Vid-Con, and your gonna be here a week, 3 days for vidcon, and 4 days to see Cali."

"Ok, how are we playing this out?" she asked now sitting down.

"Ok, so Connor and I will be on stage, since I wanted him to answer some personal Questions. I will say 'I have someone that Connors fans know, my fans probably don't unless your fans of Connor, I been planning this for a little while and for Connor, my very best friend in the whole world, I bring you your SISTER, NIKOLA!"

"Ok, then I just walk out?"

"Yup"

"Not to sound rude or anything, but, how old are you?"

Why?

"Um, 18, I turn 19 next week, please don't tell Connor, then he will tell everyone and it will be a bigger deal then it is"

"Ok, cause some fans were saying you were too young for him. But I think you look your age"

"Thanks? well, I gotta get going before Connor starts texting me"

"Wait, are you dating Connor?"

"Yea, didn't you know that"

"Then what happened to Megan?"