Baby incident

•••Ellie POV•••

Ricky drove me to the hospital.

I wanted to text Sky, but she was out with Connor, and they just got back together.

"It's ok, Ellison. Just calm down, you have some of the top doctors in the world, delivering your baby today" The nurse assured me.

"Ok" I said kinda calmly since they gave me the drugs I need.

--------

After the baby was born, the doctor told us they don't know of she'll last to 1..... That was scary.

"Ricky-call Sky"

"Ok,Babe"

"Miss. Ellison?" the doctor asked walking in the room.

"Yes"

"The baby, she will live a long full live"

"Thank you so much!"

"Ok, but, she was born pre-mature, so she's gonna stay here a few extras weeks"

"Ok, but, um, are there gonna be any mutations or deformities with her being born early"

"Well, she may have anxiety, and living nightmares"

"Wait-what does that have to do with her being pre-mature?"

"Well, when she was born, she instantly had a panic attack-being new, and her mind not formed fully. Do you know anyone that had what she has that could explain to you what to do?"

Sky...

"Um, yea, my best friend has it-"

Just then, we heard doctors rushing into the hospital and towards the surgery room-down the hall.

"Mrs.Towers? We need you.... NOW!" One of the doctors rushed in and called me doctor out.... what was going on?