This is where we begin...

•••Connors POV•••

"Hailet? You ready?" I asked hollering upstairs.

"Yea, be down in a sec"

Today's Sky's funeral.

" Ellie? Kara? Ricky? Ready?" I asked yelling upstairs.

"Coming!" I heard Kara yell. Kara was Ricky and Ellie's daughters name. She was now almost 1-my girlfriend died almost a year ago....

•••Sky's POV••• (whatt??)

Calm on, Skinny love

What happened here?

Today was MY funeral... I can't wait to see Connors beautiful green eyes again... but I can't.

And that's what kills me the most...

"....." Does that count as talking?

That's what I made out.. laying there- as I saw Aunt May come up to me.

"I'm so sorry, Baby Doll" she said and kissed my cheek.... wait? how did I know this stuff? IM REGAINING CONSCIOUSNESS!!

But one question.....who and where am I?

I noticed someone's VERY familiar voice- carter? Cory? WHAT WAS THIS PERSONS NAME!?!

"Hey, Babe-" he stopped there- and my eyes opened a little- he looked at my hand- which must have been moving.

"ELLIE!" Who was Ellie and why was he yelling for her?

"Oh my god... she's alive!" Then the room got dead silent..

"SKYLAR!" I heard a little kid say-a little.. girl?

"Con, go get Dr.C... NOW!" I heard the older girl say.

"It's ok, Sky, Everything's gonna be ok" she said.. pushing my hair back.

•••Hailets POV•••

I felt sick- and told Connor I'm just gonna stay home.

My cousin is dead. She knew everything about me- and all I've been getting on Instagram and Twitter are messages saying everything's ok... I deleted the apps so I could just get used to it all.

I can't help but think-what if I killed myself to be with her? I need Sky... She was my best and only friend....