HELP ME!

I was ready. Tonight was the night. Nothing is getting in my way. I'm dying tonight. I will succeed tonight. I will be gone, forever. That's how society wants us to think. That we will be gone. But, we're not, we just- come back in a new form.

I was going to jump off the bridge outside of town, no cars have passed by in years, unless you were going to Santa Monica pier- the back way.

I was just about to jump, when I heard Connor.

"SKYLAR! NO! STOP!" he said running towards me. As soon as I turned around, I fell backwards.

"SKYLAR! NO!" then, the memory faded.

{Connor POV}

It's been 4 months since sky's death. I keep dreaming about her waking up, and finding her, like, she never died. But, reality, she's dead. Because of me.

Seeing her dead body, just amazed me. She wasn't pale, like she should be. My mind has to be playing tricks. I set her phone next to her. She always told me she wanted to be buried with it. It was fully charged. No one questioned why it was in there.

It's been a week since her funeral. this is the first time I will get sleep since the funeral.

My phone rang. It's like 3 in the morning.

"CONNOR! I'm so sorry I got mad, but I need help. IVE BEEN BURIED ALIVE! Connor, please help, I can barely breath"

"Skylar. I guess I'll be there"

I must be dreaming, but I must go.

"RICKY! WAKE UP! We need to go somewhere, NOW....its skylar" he jumped right up, not questioning it, I went to the garage and grabbed 2 shovels.

"Connor, Where are we going"

"Skylars alive" you can even check my call log.

We dug down till we got to her, her phone was on, she was breathing.

Ricky called the ambulance.

She woke up.

"Connor! Help me up" I pulled her up and she hugged me. She didn't kiss me, she just hugged me till the ambulance came.