Im wide awake

•••Sky's POV•••

I got out of the hospital a little over a month ago. All I know is that:

1.) my name is Skylar

2.) my best friends name is Ellie

3.) I'm a YouTuber

Everyone was gone at the house and I decided to watch Mean Girls.

"Sky?" the boy with the green eyes who I still can't think of his name said walking inside.

"Hi" I said as he handed me something called StarBucks.

"What's this?" I asked drinking it.

"It's coffee. You used to love it" He said with a slight chuckle.

"By the way, how do you know all the stuff about me" I said sitting down. he sat down to- but his eyes started tearing up.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry" I said.

"It's ok" he mumbled and walked upstairs.

"Hey! Green-eyed boy! Come here" I yelled- why can't I think if his name?

"What do you want?" he asked a little bit of hurt and anger in his voice.

"Um, I have no idea who I am or anyone at that" I said as he walked down the stairs.

"well, your Skylar Brooks, you just turned 19,and I'm your boyfriend" he replied. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"What are you doing?" He asked as we walked to the kitchen.

"Were dating,arent we?" I asked with a smile- which made him smile- that was one gorgeous smile.